Chapter 2

Julia's pov
"Dave,let's share."I suggested.I felt bad because Dave clearly had his hand on the album first,but since he was being nice he let me have it.I wanted to make it up to him somehow,"huh?"he said."Let's share the record,you have it for a week and I have it for a week."I explained my little plan,"and what if I forget to give it back?"he asked."then I'll come over and remind you."I replied,that made him blush."is that going to be your way of coming over to see me?"he asked,making me blush."I-Well-"i stammered,I cleared my throat."You know if you wanna ask me out you can."I said,he blushed again."I-Uh-"this time he began to stammer,I smirked.

"checkmate."i said cheekily,he jokingly gasped."hey!"he exclaimed,I laughed."I'll let you off the hook this time Julia,but it's only cause you're really pretty."he said,"why thank you Grohl."i said.he grinned,"you're welcome Summers."he said in a fake accent.I giggled as he jokingly bowed,"you're alright Dave."i said as he stood up."now come on,let's pay for this record."i said,he nodded and followed me to the counter.after paying for the album we left the store together,"so now what?"he asked."now,"I said as I grabbed it hand.I held his hand out and wrote down my phone number on it,"we're friends."i said.he blushed and looked at his hand,he then looked at me."friends?"he asked,"for now."i said and winked at him.he grinned,"I like those odds."he said.