"I will grab two packets of skittles, two cokes and two Icecreams" Jungkook said seeing Taehyung nod at what he said Jungkook smirked and said "Oh babe you want anything?"

The omega rolled his eyes at the alpha already knowing he was playing around. They grabbed their food and headed towards the cinemas.

"Your full of jokes today arent you" Taehyung said looking at his mate who pecked his cheek "Only for you my love" Jungkook said as they walked into cinema 2.

They sat down on the left hand side, Jungkook made sure Taehyung said by the wall so no one could sit next to him.

They talked for a little bit before the movie started, Taehyung placed his hands on Jungkook's hand who smiled and laced their fingers.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's hands before their eyes travelled towards the movie.

The movie finished and they were currently on their way towards the beach but turned towards a place that was next to the beach. "Is this a karaoke place?" Taehyung asked as they entered.

"Yes it is" Jungkook said grabbing Taehyung's hand as they walk to the counter.

While Jungkook was talking to the lady the omega was looking around in awe, there were pretty lights everyone, music records placed on the walls it looked amazing.

Jungkook thanked the lady as they walked down the hallway into a room.

"Wow they even have food in here" Jungkook said as he let Taehyung walk in first before shutting the door.

Jungkook handed Taehyung a mic and also grabbed himself one, he watched as his mate grabbed himself some water and handed some to him.

"Thanks babe" Jungkook said before taking a sip.

"You pick a song first" Jungkook said

"Oh one of my fav songs are on here" Taehyung said picking it

"I got my driver's license last week, Just like we always talked about" Taehyung started singing

"Cause you were so excited for me, to finally drive up to your house but today I drove through the suburbs" Jungkook watched Taehyung sing every lyric swaying side to side

"Crying 'cause you weren't around" Jungkook felt so memorised when every Taehyung sung

"And you're probably with that blonde girl, who always made me doubt- she's so much older than me she's everything I'm insecure about"

"Yeah, today I drove through the suburbs cause how could I ever love someone else?" Taehyung swayed side to side as he sung his heart out

"And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one"

"And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone"

"Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me"

"Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street" Taehyung does not sing very much around anyone but singing made him happy, he felt free when he sung.

As Taehyung continued to sing Jungkook brought the mic to his lips

"And I know we weren't perfect, but I've never felt this way for no one, oh and I just can't imagine how you could be so okay, now that I'm gone" Jungkook sung

Taehyung's eyes widened as he stared at his mate singing

"I guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me
'Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street" Jungkook said closing his eyes.

Jungkook never told anyone that he sings cause his father thought if people heard him sing that they would not see him as a leader.

After they both sung Taehyung let out one word "Wow" Jungkook smiled at his mate.

"Let me pick a song" Jungkook said

"He could be a sinner, or a gentleman"

"He could be a preacher when your soul is damned. He could be a lawyer on a witness stand" Jungkook sung while closing his eyes

"But he'll never love you like I can, can" Jungkook said looking at Taehyung who was staring back at him.

"He could be a stranger you gave a second glance,He could be a trophy of a one night stand
He could have your humour, but I don't understand. Cause he'll never love you like I can, can, can" Taehyung sung while looking back at Jungkook

Jungkook found Taehyung absolutely beautiful, he was so grateful to have been destined with Taehyung.

"Why are you looking down all the wrong roads? When mine is the heart and the salt of the soul" Jungkook sung while grabbing Taehyung's hand.

"There may be lovers who hold out their hands, But they'll never love you like I can, can, can" Jungkook rubbed his finger along Taehyung's hands watching at the omega raised his mic to his lips

"They'll never love you like I can, can, can" He whispered

"They'll never love you like I can, can, can" They both whispered as they finished the song.

They both smiled and laughed as they sung some funny upbeat songs, 30 minutes went by and Jungkook was wanting to sing one last song. A song that he felt quite connected to. Taehyung placed his mic down and watched Jungkook sing.

"Tell me what you're crying for, I'll wipe your tears, oh love"

"If your soul is aching love, We'll comfort you for sure"

"If we're caught in a wave, I will carry you over. It don't matter where you are, I'll run to your front door"

"When my head goes in different directions"

"You know my heart's never on the move, And in the dark times, you don't have to question
If I'm a hundred with you" Jungkook sung with passion, Taehyung could not take his eyes off him, he didnt even blink.

"You could put an ocean between our love, love, love
It won't keep us apart" Jungkook said pointing his hands towards Taehyung as he sung

"You could build a wall, I would run it up, up, up
Just to get to your heart"

"If we're caught in a wave
Baby, we'll make a way, You could put an ocean between our love, love, love
It won't keep us apart" Jungkook continued to sing and once he sung the last line Taehyung felt a tear slide down his cheek.

"It won't keep us apart" Jungkook sung softly

Taehyung wiped his tears as he placed his hands on Jungkook's cheeks and softly placed his lips against Jungkook's. The alpha felt his heart melt at the feeling of Taehyung lips against his own.

Jungkook slowly kissed back before they both pulled away.

"Ready for the beach love" Jungkook asked as Taehyung nodded.