Hi,Jolie

"How much longer?" an irritated Grady asked Elwin again.

Elwin sighed. "It depends. Edaline, how are you feeling?"

The soon-to-be mom grunted. "When is this baby going to come out?"

"Hopefully very soon." Elwin assured her.

Elvin births don't hurt, but they are very exhausting. It feels like you've eaten too much, but you can't go to the bathroom, your stomach hurts and you have a headache at the same time.

The door swung open and Alden and Della rushed in. "We came as soon as we heard!" Della exclaimed.

Edaline looked tired, but she managed a wave.

An hour later, Grady stopped pacing and slumped in a chair. "How much longer? I've been waiting for hours. I'm tired."

"You're  tired? I'm exhausted!" Edaline snapped.

"True..." Grady sighed.

2 hours later...  (Let's get on with meeting Jolie! This part is booring!)

"Push Edaline, push!" Elwin encouraged.

"Come on Eda, you can do this!"

The baby came out. Grady scooped her up. Her eyes were closed and she had wispy golden hair and long eyelashes. 

When Grady tickled her, her eyes flew open and she giggled. Her laugh was melodic and her eyes were turquoise.

He handed her to Edaline and Edaline smiled fondly at her. Everyone held the baby, even Elwin.

But everyone was tired so they went home. Edaline sat on the couch and kissed the baby's forehead.

"Mommy!" The baby said softly. "Daddy! Hi."

Both Grady and Edaline hugged the baby and said, "Hi,Jolie."

Okay! First chapter done! I know it was realllly short, but the next ones are going to be longer! Promise!

-biana_chase