Chapter one

Some characters may be ooc (out of character)

Your dad:Izuru kamukura

Your motha: unknown Your a kuudere ————————————————————It was the second last day of schoolYou hated everyone but your two friends but you still did not trust them you were walking to school most of your classmates have been talking about a legend...

Your motha: unknown
Your a kuudere
————————————————————
It was the second last day of school
You hated everyone but your two friends but you still did not trust them you were walking to school most of your classmates have been talking about a legend from long ago recently, "That when one has shattered the six shall be free from everlasting prison Corrupting The one who shattered almost permanently and must take command to them" you knew that it meant.

(It means when the six/the bad sanses are free from the object they are traped in the will serve the destroyer permanently and the destroyer will be corrupted for almost eternity.) "You were kind of a simp and weeb with only two friends that you did not trust very much.

At the front of the school you were looking at a statue it had six random beings on it as you were looking at it you saw your bullies and thought you had enough of there Bullsh$t, "Hey y/n."   That was so fake "what do you want this time?" you said bluntly, as you saw Molly and kris walking to the school.

"We were just talking about how you hair was, where did you get it from the haystacks?" The whisper-yells while pointing to the haystack in area. You took one big breath and reached your hand into your bag,kris and Molly where concerned for you.

You took out a big hammer you sto- I mean 'borrowed' from your mom you take the big swing but they move and laugh out of fear, but you hit the statue as it was crumbling suddenly Molly takes the hammers down hits it again with a smaller hammer.

Inside was a portal you and molly were dragged inside with a big flash of light you were in front of some maids welcome your majesty's you and molly were suddenly dragged away by two of the maids you trashed your hands around and it than went black...
————————————————————350 words