꧁Neon oneshot, my crush꧂

„Is everything alright," Kurapika sat down next to Neon. „No it's not," the girl answered with tears running down her face. Kurapika went closer to her just to tell her she should talk with him about the problem.

„Well it's Y/N, I like them a lot. I know she's protecting me just like you do but she's just so gorgeous," Neon said looking up.

She continued: „ But there are things I know you don't like. Sometimes I randomly go to her room and steal some things of her. Like pens..." she played around with the fabric of her dress.

„Really" you asked standing in the doorframe.
When she turned around she almost forgot how to talk. „I've been thinking about asking you on a date lately but it clearly seems that you don't want to," you teased her. „Of course I want," she yelled which made Kurapika scared for a moment. „Then let's say 10 minutes? Outside" you told her leaving her all alone.

„K-Kurapika?! You need to help me finding a outfit," she almost yelled again. „Sure thing," he got up and pulled out a beautiful kimono. They were pastel colors all over and it was decorated with flowers and peafowls. „Do you think they will like the way I look," she asked looking at herself in the mirror. „I'm sure they'll love it," Kurapika told her looking proudly at the outfit he picked.

When Neon got outside she saw you in a kimono standing in front of a black car. „Hey Neon you look awesome," you told her opening the door so she could get inside. You sat down next to her and told the driver where to go.

When you got there Neon was totally surprised.  A picnic with lots of sandwiches, fruits and sweets. Near a little river surrounded by a small waterfall and some weeping willows. „Holy shit Y/N I love you sooo much," she hugged you tightly and ran to the picnic. After eating y'all laid there for some more hours looking at the stars.