꧁Feitan oneshot, his past꧂

{I hope theres nothing confirmed about his past, if so I'm sorry.}

„Feitan I hate you so much. Why don't you tell my why you're so fuvkin cold around everyone? I'm your girl/boy/...friend and you act like this?," you looked straight down at him. You saw a single tear forming on his pale skin. „Fei Fei... I'm sorry, it's just you never tell me about what you did before you met Chrollo," you told him. „I guess I have no other choice, someday I would have to tell you," Feitan looked up to you.

„I never found a way out of there. Living on the street, stealing things so I could keep myself up. I hoped someday I would make it out of there, even if it takes months or years. They once caught me I needed a place to hide but there wasn't any near. I bumped into someone.. it was Chrollo," he told you sitting down on a chair.

„He saved me and made me feel alive. I was able to fight my fear, but only the half of it. Something was missing and I didn't know what. We walked out of that town, looking for a better place. We found something and somehow people wanted to join us stealing. So we made our plans and stole and killed people," now he started looking down to hide his face.

„Then you came her with Pakunoda. I never thought you'd love me that much. You were the one thing in my way. I was able to fully fight my fears, I feel alive with you. Dont you ever leave," some tears fell down his face.

You went to hug him: „ Fei Fei I'd never leave you. You're the only one for me."