Chapter 5

Lol look at me actually writing hope u didn't miss me too badly Xd wearing xxx scene ahead.

Slave for a sadistic

Kyo's pov

A look of pure rage had come across Yuki's face causing me to flinch slightly. I hadn't know what had come over me, it was as if desire had taken control and I had lost control.

I watch as the rage filled boy walked out the door as he slammed it. I watched in confession and fear, not having the courage to walk out the very same door, fearing what awaited of the other side.

------------------

Hours later I could hear footsteps making there way to the door. Silents feel as the footsteps stopped, then suddenly the door swung open.

My jaw dropped at the slight, Yuki had black tight leather jeans, black leather boots and a black tight leather top. In one hand he held a wip and in the other a silver case.

I stumbled to my feet as I had started to walk backwards. Every step I would take he would stepped closer, soon I had felt my back hit against the wall but he still came closer until he stood in front of me, and he placed the case down.

My eye had locked with his, his eyes had an emotion I couldn't quit read but with a smirk clearly seen. Suddenly he had grabbed me by the neck and had pinned me to the wall our faces only inches apart.

" I heard from a little birdy that your still a virgin "  he said in a cruel voice that had prefectly match his dark look. I could feel my face heating up and I knew I was blushing, I lower my gaze to avoid eye contact.

I could feel his lips only inches away from my ear breathing on it.

" I guess they were right, well I'm gonna make you come so much I'm gonna put you to sleep " he said sending shivers of fear down my spine, his words had sounded more as a threat then him trying to get into my pants.

He then released me and reached for his mysteries briefcase. As he Had unlocked the case and I had glanced inside the sight had made me feel like my soul was screaming for help.

-------------------

" Ah! please no more " I scream as wipe reached contact with my skin for the seventh time. I could feel his thong replacing were the wipe once was, sending shivers down my spine.

Yuki had me tied up to the sealing with a chain rapped around my hands, he had ripped my cloths off leaving me in only my boxers, and had blind foldded me.

I could feel his hand slowly making it's way to my manhood.

" Ah ah " I pant as I could feel his hands stocking my cock, then I hear a sudden ripping sound knowing from the sudden breeze that Yuki's just ripped off my boxers.

" Ahh! " I moaned as I felt his lips gently kiss my length, he then licks along me now risen manhood. As he had reached the tip he takes it in whole leaving me panting as the pleasure built up.

I could feel his head start to move. I had gotton light headed and my knees started to weaken, the pleasure was like nothing I had ever experience before, at that moment I had realized that I didn't care anymore, it may be gross but it's feels too good for me to care.

Yuki had speeded his pace and it had started to become unbearable.

" I'm gonna came!!! " I scream, and suddenly Yuki released my length, then he firmly gripped my length preventing me to reach my climax.

" Did I say you can " Yuki said in my ear harshly. His hands slowly release only for a metal ring to replace wear Yuki's hand once been.

" You come when I say so " he said in an evil tone in my ear onces again, fear had suddenly flown through my body but I still couldn't help getting excited.

OMG!!!!!!!! I DID IT, I POSTED CAN YOU BELIEVE IT : P HOPE MADE YOU GUYS HAPPY.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW