106 & 107

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering DLCPP » Chapter 106: Did you eat sugar
Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering Chapter 106: Did you eat sugar
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The child was still crying, Liu Yin just blushed and stared at the person next to her. She just didn't like someone watching from the side.

Qin Yan glanced at the crying child, and suddenly leaned slightly, his eyes met the woman's eyes like torches, "Don't let me see it next time."

As he said, he walked straight out of the inner temple with his hand, but his expression was not so good, he seemed to be unhappy about feeding the people inside.

Staring at the leaving figure, Liu Yin didn't know what to say. He had never seen such a person before. This person's exclusivity was extremely terrifying. This is his own son!

"Actually... the breastfeeding is the same. Those are carefully selected by the empress dowager. The emperor...maybe you don't want you to work too hard." Mother Liu snorted.

This is almost the same to a fool. Liu Yin knows that most wealthy people don’t feed themselves, because it will destroy the body, but she doesn’t think so. She still thinks that children are more important than body shape, and that she can be more careful. Observe the child's diet and his life habits.

The feeling of feeding the child for the first time was very wonderful, but she felt very satisfied looking at the child’s concentration. Although the child is a little fatter, the facial features are still very cute, especially the bright eyes. , Seems to be the cleanest existence in the world.

When she didn't know her mother came over, she hugged the child and coaxed her without saying anything, as if she was left with the child in her eyes, and she didn't let the nurse hold her until she coaxed the child to sleep.

"Oh, seeing that you and the little prince are in peace, I finally let go of my heart. I almost scared your father and me to death last night. I'm afraid...I'm afraid there is something wrong with you and the child." Zhang said. Can not help but red eyes.

Liu Yinlimara took her mother’s arm and smiled faintly, “I’m not good, I blame the group of doctors, who drink so much soup every day, look at that little guy like a premature baby, more temperamental His father is so old that he cries when he touches him. A boy is more squeamish than a girl."

The more Liu Yin said, he couldn't complain. He had seen so many flatters, and never seen such a small flattery. When Qin Yan held him, he was a cute, but his father didn't even let him drink the milk.

"What are you talking about? What can the little prince know? You can't take care of your children. I'm not in the palace. You should listen to Mother Liu's instructions on weekdays. Learn more, or just leave it to the following People take care of them. The people in your palace have been investigated by the emperor and queen mother, and there will be no mistakes."

As he said, Zhang took out a golden lock from his sleeve and said with a smile: "This is the blessing I specially blessed to the abbot at Guanglu Temple. It has the most Buddha nature, and it is my grandmother. Mind."

Looking at the golden lock, Liu Yin still took it, and her aunt sent a lot of things all day long. She seemed to be afraid that she would treat the child badly. In fact, she felt that she was really lucky. At first, she only felt that her situation was very dangerous, and she felt that she would face the danger of being ransacked by the emperor at any time. At that time, Qin Yan always had a cold face every day, making her always feel that the other party would eradicate the Liu family at any time, but she did not expect everything now. It will be solved.