101-105

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering DLCPP » Chapter 101: Dispose of
Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering Chapter 101: Dispose of
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Suddenly, the eldest princess' face changed drastically, and she hurriedly bowed to salute, "The emperor forgive me, the minister's wife is just too worried about the bright moon, absolutely nothing else."

The Jinpa in her palm was very tight, her eyes lowered to cover her unwillingness. How long did she need to bow to a junior? !

Liu Yin glanced back and said with a sharp voice, "Is it possible to say that the palace is wrong? Rebellion is a serious crime for the nine clans. Since Mingyue married He Ji, he is a member of the He family and deserves to be implicated. Don’t you know the most basic criminal law aunt!"

Fengshui turns around, and at this time she dare to be aggressive. This is too arrogant!

Hearing this, the eldest princess immediately raised her head with a sullen look, and looked at the woman in front of her like a torch, "Mingyue is the princess who has gone to the sect disc, the first emperor's niece, and the empress empress is too general."

"The emperor has committed the same crime as the common people. How can it be different from Mingyue? If the emperor is particularly kind, where is the law in the future and where is the law?" Liu Yin suddenly snorted.

When the words fell, the others lowered their heads and did not dare to speak out, and none of them dared to help the eldest princess, fearing that she would get caught in a fishy body. The eldest princess is so arrogant now that she has no power and power. At that time?

Glancing at the sharp-toothed man next to him, Qin Yan's lips have a slight arc, and his eyes keep falling on the stage.

Until the arm was suddenly pushed down, the little girl next to her looked at herself seriously, and said: "The emperor, don't you think?"

"The emperor, Mingyue is your cousin, you absolutely can't ignore the love of the first emperor!" The princess was also anxious for a while.

The queen mother was sitting there looking at the stage leisurely, with an invisible taunt flashing in her eyes, while admiring the armor she was wearing today.

"Auntie means I don't care about family affection?" Qin Yan's tone was low.

"The minister's wife dare not!" The princess was anxious.

Looking at the stage, the man's lips slightly opened, "General Liu saved Mingyue when the rebels fled. She was willing to be with the rebels. I have removed her from the emperor. I will be executed with the rebels. The anti-thief begged for mercy, but it would be impossible to rebel against the royal family with the anti-thief."

Hearing this, the eldest princess couldn't help but slumped and sat on the ground, then knelt forward in disbelief, "Impossible! How can Mingyue be with the anti-thief!"

Looking at the crazy princess, Xiao Luzi quickly waved to let the imperial army pull the man down, but the latter was still struggling frantically, "Impossible! This must be fake! The Emperor Mingjian! You must not listen to the rumor of the villain! "

But no matter how hard she struggled, she was still dragged down by a few imperial forest soldiers, her embarrassed and crazy appearance was not half awe-inspiring.

Others also whispered to each other. Obviously, they didn't expect that Princess Mingyue would betray his country like the fifth princess, and join the anti-thief. The princess still dared to intercede, and sooner or later the emperor would be punished by the emperor.