11-15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering DLCPP » Chapter 11: Danger
Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering Chapter 11: Danger
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Looking at each other, the three princes were inexplicably guilty, "After all... watching this girl grow up since childhood, I understand a little bit more."

Qin Yan glanced at him faintly, the angular outline did not contain any emotions, and his voice was light, "How about the approval letter I showed you yesterday."

When the words fell, the eyes of the third prince suddenly changed, and his footsteps slowly slowed down, hesitating and hesitating, "this..."

Xia Yi chuckled, shaking his folding fan and passing by him without a word. The third prince raised his fists and gestured to hammer the gloater to death. The latter immediately hid, and the two of you dodge me as if you were hiding with your eyes. communicate with.

"Take care of the matter tomorrow." The person in front suddenly said.

Hearing this, the three princes could only force a smile and replied: "Yes!"

In such a short time, the emperor's brother was clearly making things difficult for him, and he really shouldn't intercede with that girl.

Here Liu Yin hurriedly finally came to the academy one second before the Taifu arrived. Both of them were out of breath, but because the five princesses were "turned off" in the Changle Palace, she was thinking about herself. Yao did not come today.

Liu Yin was also happy and at ease. He took a lot of seriousness during class. Taifu Shen brought her a few copybooks for copying. They are more suitable for women. The brushwork is very concise. Liu Yin was a little embarrassed to accept other people's things. , I decided to pay the courtesy another day. Taifu Shen liked calligraphy and painting. She remembered that her father had a lot of treasures, so it should be fine to bring a pair by herself.

After class, she was there to pack her things, thinking about what to eat at noon, but the sixth princess held back all morning, and finally couldn't help asking: "Why didn't the cousin say hello to the emperor in the morning?"

Before the change, the cousin must have stuck to the emperor brother, but today she ran so fast, she wondered if the sun had come out to the west.

Liu Yin glanced at her, "I promised that the prince will stop pestering him for a month."

After finishing speaking, seeing the six princesses who were eager to speak and stopped, they had to move their heads and said mysteriously: "Moreover...this is called stubbornness. Taifu said that everything must be relaxed and tight. Too much pressure will be counterproductive. ."

Flickering around, the six princesses immediately had an expression of enlightenment, and nodded desperately, "Yes, yes, my cousin is so clever, I see the father and the concubines seduce the father in this way."

Liu Yin: "..."

Forget it, don't care about this kid, just seduce it.

After leaving the academy, the two discussed what to eat for lunch. The sixth princess also said that there is a hot spring palace in the palace, and that they will take her to the bubble later. Liu Yin's heart is going to fly away, soaking in this hot day. Eating watermelon in the hot springs is so leisurely and happy.

The two sisters couldn't wait to walk to Xiefang Hall, but when they first arrived at Chunyi Pavilion, they saw a group of Nine Princes arguing and arguing about what they were doing, and they seemed to be fighting.

The two immediately walked to the pavilion, but as soon as they turned a path, a little **** rushed over in a hurry, and slammed Liu Yin upright, and the little **** immediately knelt to the ground in fright. .