51-55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering DLCPP » Chapter 51: fever
Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering Chapter 51: fever
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As the scroll slowly unfolded, an ink painting immediately came into view. The queen before leaving the pavilion was also a well-known talented woman in Beijing. She naturally studied calligraphy and calligraphy. When her eyes touched every stroke on the painting, her eyes More and more stunning.

After a long time, she gradually recovered, looking at the opposite woman with a complicated expression. The picture of Spring Mountain was given by the crown prince and the emperor of the crown. It is naturally meaningful. I never thought it was really given to this girl. She had always suspected that the prince's favor for her niece was only superficial, but now she felt more complicated.

Why did the prince be so kind to his niece suddenly, and also promised to help her, since he opened his mouth, the other party must not just talk casually, so it seems that Li Guifei's actions today are not groundless.

"It's a good thing that the prince treats you well, but you have to understand that he is the prince, the future emperor, and Jiangshan Sheji is the first in his heart. Don't be dazzled by that little tenderness."

The queen held her hand with a complicated expression and said meaningfully: "In this world, even the person next to the pillow can't believe it."

With eyes facing each other, Liu Yin just nodded seriously, feeling that this should be what the queen thought in her heart. As a queen, if she couldn't even see this point, she wouldn't sit still in the middle palace for so many years.

But of course she knew that the prince couldn't believe it. It was just acting on the spot, and there was a limit for the other party to help herself. Although she didn't know why this person wanted to help herself, there must be other reasons.

"But since the prince said to help you, then he will not cheat. Let's take a look at the concubine Li. If necessary, this palace will let people spread rumors. Since that cheap hoof ignores his daughter's reputation, this palace will naturally I will also push the boat along the river, and wait until the fifth princess' reputation becomes bad, and see how the emperor marries her into the Liu family." The queen's eyes shone sharply.

Hearing that, Liu Yin didn’t make any comments. He just kept the scroll. “Then I’ll leave this to my aunt. When you have time, you can take it away to my mother. I can’t leave the palace either. He said that he would let me go out of the palace. If I did go out of the palace, he would definitely say that I was restless. It would be difficult to wait for me."

After speaking, Liu Yin suddenly stopped his mind, and slowly raised his gaze, and saw that the queen was looking at this side faintly. She immediately blushed and lowered her head. She was really open-mouthed. She should have deep love for the prince now. , How can you complain about the other party!

Seeing the exquisite and pretty woman in front of her, the queen was in a daze. I don’t know when, that rude niece gradually became more sensible. Although she seemed to be of the same temperament as usual, her mind was quite different. Does she understand that this girl is too few, or the other party is growing too fast?

"The most important thing for you now is your child. Don't think about other things. As long as you have a child, your seat will be truly stable. Don't think that your aunt is nagging. Everything your aunt does is for you and for the Liu family." A heart-warming way.

Seeing that the other party talked about it again, Liu Yin quickly got up and nodded as if begging for mercy, "Well, I listen to my aunt, but this child is not my final say. How long do you think?"