66-70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering DLCPP » Chapter 66: Lonely to please you
Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering Chapter 66: Lonely to please you
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Even though she knows this is just a luxury, she thinks she can let go, but she finds it more and more difficult to let go. He will still have the Sannomiya and the Sixth Courtyard in the future, and even in order to balance the harem, she needs to favor other concubines, and she has to be the same as the queen. He cares about other people pretentiously, otherwise he is jealous. Every time he thinks of this, Liu Yin feels sour in his heart, but this is an unchangeable ending.

Looking at that hopeful face, Qin Yan pursed her lips with a faint smile, took her hand and walked forward, "Not very capable, but not too ambitious."

I'm afraid that no woman in this world has the courage of her.

Holding that warm big hand, regardless of what people around him think, Liu Yin continued to mutter there alone: ​​"If this person has no ambitions, what does it mean to live?"

Even if you want to be a salted fish, you must also be a salted fish with dreams.

Listening to the nagging voice, Qin Yan raised his hand to hold her back of her neck and leaned over slightly, "Your ambition can only be used on Gu."

With eyes facing each other, Liu Yin couldn't help blushing, and couldn't help but leaned his head and said seriously: "The prince brother likes me, right?"

Those clear eyes were full of his own reflection, no longer flashing like before. Qin Yan did not speak, but moved his eyebrows slightly as he walked forward.

"What do you think you are worthy of liking?" He looked calm.

On the street where people came and went, I found many people looking at him, Liu Yin still pulled his hand from the man’s palm, and moved a little further away from him. This was the only one who said there, "I have many advantages. , Not only considerate, but also obedient, gentle and generous..."

At this time, a carriage suddenly drove up on the street, and it was about to quickly pass the woman's side. Qin Yan glanced at the corner of his eye and suddenly pulled the person aside, Liu Yin staggered and was startled.

"Recklessly." He frowned slightly.

Liu Yin: "..."

Even so, it can't hide her strengths!

When she returned to the inn all the way, she ordered another large table of dishes. Just watching them eat, Liu Yin was already hungry. She felt that if she hadn't been there, she would know what would happen in the brothel just now.

After eating, she asked people to fetch water and bathe again. The screen cut off all the beautiful spring light, and the water mist in the house was hazy. When it was finished, the people in the outhouse were still sitting at their desks and making notes. They seemed to be busy all the time.

It was late at night, and the noise outside gradually subsided. Under the faint candlelight, the shadow on the wall became more and more oblique. Liu Yin was holding a few grapes in his hand and gagged his mouth while walking towards the person in front of the desk. .

Qin Yan was commenting on an official document. As the fragrance approached, a soft body suddenly fell into his arms, and a pair of slender arms suddenly encircled his neck, as soft as water.

Sitting in his arms, Liu Yin bit the grapes in his mouth, looking at him slyly with a pair of crystal-clear eyes, "I will accompany the prince brother to criticize the son, so you won't be bored."