16-20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering DLCPP » Chapter 16: Crown Princess
Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering Chapter 16: Crown Princess
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The occasional change shouldn’t arouse much suspicion. Liu Yin really didn’t want to be a **** in front of so many people. I didn’t think it before, but when she saw the appearance of Princess Qiyang just now, she knew that she usually looks like How stupid, I can't bear to look directly.

"The court lady has seen His Royal Highness." She bowed and saluted.

Liu Guozheng, who was next to him, had something wrong in his eyes for an instant, so he stared at the Wenwen quiet daughter in front of him, wondering if he had made a mistake.

The eyes of other ministers changed slightly. In the past, the daughter of the Liu family used to chase His Royal Highness. Many of them had seen that before, but now... Is it possible that the other party really changed their temper?

Princess Qiyang turned his head away, and a trace of irony flashed in his eyes. This Beijing woman has always liked to pretend and be feminine.

"I heard that Miss Liu was reading for the sixth princesses. A few days ago, Taifu Shen also talked to Weichen. This second Miss Liu was extremely clever and exquisite. Master Liu is really a blessing."

Following a minister's voice, others also remembered that Taifu Shen seemed to have indeed said this, and for a while they also changed a lot about this Liu family's prostitute, whether it was true or false, they just flattered it.

Hearing that, Liu Guozheng kept laughing. He hadn't seen his daughter these days, but he didn't know if she really listened to the words of the Taifu. If it was true, he would wake up with laughter in his dreams.

But Liu Yin couldn't stand the boast. Dang even glanced at the man over there and said dullly: "Where, father, don't you know, the prince brother still called me stupid a few days ago."

Seeing that his daughter was beaten back to her original form within a few seconds, Liu Guozheng immediately let out a light cough, "What a fool, how dare you talk to His Highness like this."

Liu Yin: "..."

But what she said is the truth!

Qin Yan had a faint smile on his face, and his voice was low: "Cousin is always smart."

When the words fell, Liu Guozheng was flattered. This was the first time the prince praised his daughter in front of others. The smile on his face was almost uncontrollable.

Others naturally agreed with their different minds. Only Liu Yin was standing there and hesitated. Some people could really pretend to be. He clearly scolded her for being stupid that day, but today I don’t admit it. This acting skill is better than her. it is good.

The King of Zhennan also said: "Master Liu is indeed a blessing, unlike the girl in this palace, letting her read and write is like killing her."

"Father!" Princess Qi Yang glared at each other dissatisfiedly.

Then there was another business talk. Liu Yin left here altogether, returned to his position, looked around, and suddenly hooked the six princesses next to him.

"Cousin, what's the matter? What did uncle tell you to do in the past?" The sixth princess whispered in a dignified manner.

As a princess outside, you have to maintain the royal demeanor, but Liu Yin didn't have so much scruples. He immediately moved his head and said angrily: "If I told you that your emperor brother scolded me a few days ago, would you believe it?"