Ria wrapped her arm around my body, playing with my hair using her free hand. "You're overthinking baby." She paused momentarily. "It's all going to be ok. Come on!" She stood up and held her hand out, motioning me to grab it. "What are we doing?"

Ria turned the tv off downstairs and made sure to lock the front door, then led me upstairs to my bedroom. "We're going to get cosy and watch any Disney movie of your choice." Damn, this girl knows me well. I nodded in agreement. Ria laid down and opened her arms for a cuddle, I jumped in and laid my head on her chest. We flicked through Disney+ and eventually landed on Aladdin since it was my favourite.

Throughout the movie Ria played with my hair, tickled my arm and told me several times that everything's ok. Our friendship was odd, one minute were fist bumping, calling each other mate. The next we're cuddling and calling each other baby. It was never weird though, it's always been the same with us.

The movie was fifteen minutes from finishing when my phone finally buzzed.

____________________________________

iMessage
Billlie💚

I'm sorry I haven't called baby. Can we talk?

its ok I was just worried, yeah go for it

No I mean, can we like srs talk?

Um, yea?

____________________________________

Ria gripped my hand tightly knowing that those aren't my favourite words to hear. "Do you want me to go?" She asked, I quickly shook my head. "No I might need you." Ria gave me one last hug before standing up. "I'll be downstairs."

Billie started calling and for the first time ever I was reluctant to answer. "Hello?" My heart was pounding out of my chest. "Hello." Her voice rasped, she didn't drink but you could quite easily tell she had a late night. "What do you want to talk about?" Billie let out a deep sigh, clearly preparing to break some news to me. "Firstly I'm sorry I didn't text you I blacked out I swear I've never slept so good." She paused waiting for a response but I was too panicked to give her one.

"Secondly, as I was leaving some girl bumped into me. She started calling me hot or whatever, I ignored her obviously." I rolled my hand as if to say 'carry on'. "I vividly remember you saying 'I'd want to know' when you bumped into Addison at that party, so I'm telling you. She tried to kiss me." I literally had no idea what to say at this point. I took a minute to finally speak again, "so did you?" Billie just laughed, "obviously fucking not, shit have you seen yourself? like I'd ever." Phew. My heart rate returned to normal. "Ria is here, she's leaving soon so I'll call you back then." Billie nodded and I made my way downstairs to my best friend who was sat eating the last of the pizza from earlier.

"Well, a girl tried to kiss her, she said she didn't, so that's that." Ria walked toward me, taking my hands in hers so we were facing each other. "If she has any brains, she isn't lying. I know you have trust issues but it's different with Billie, girls are outdoing themselves trying to break you two up. Trust me if anything happened you'd know about it. You would've got a direct message already telling you all the details. Don't stress baba." I nodded and gave her a huge hug.

Ria left shortly after, she could drive so I wasn't too worried about it being dark. However I did make her promise to text me once she got home.

I locked the door and walked back upstairs. "Hey" I greeted as Billie answered the call. She was in bed, her covers right up to her chin. I must admit she looked cute, then again didn't she always? "Hey angel face." I jumped into bed myself and got comfortable. "It's only five days til your birthday." Billie stated as if I had no idea. "I know, don't remind me." She giggled at my bluntness. "I'm really sorry we haven't spoken today." I didn't mind if she didn't have time to call, but a text would've been nice. Even if it were just to let me know she got home safely after the party. "Don't worry about it, I was more worried about whether you were safe to be honest. Anyway, Ria was here pretty much all day, so at least I spent time with her." Billie nodded apologetically.

We spoke for a short while on the phone until I got sleepy. I hated how tired I was because we had barely spoken at all, I only had an early shift tomorrow though then I could come home and talk to her for hours.

Quite quickly I fell asleep listening to the faint comforting sounds of Billies household, and her breaths.

____________________________________

Author note

I love this chapter <3 it's cute asf. However, the most exciting chapters are on their way and I can't fucking wait. This is definitely going to have to have a sequel.

Billie is going to make a huge appearance the next chapter I promise <3

Pls comment/vote so I know that this book is actually ok lol, tell me what u want more or less if I'm all ears:)

Have a good day/night x