Hybrid 5.10: The Seven and the revenge

Start from the beginning

"I have a phone call or two to make." I announced

We were two weeks after Jimin, Taehyung and Jin revealed me their past. I was steadily recovering and I know could walk around without one of the hybrid looking at me like I was about to fall any second. They went to work and I got back at my work from college. Namjoon was definitely an amazing worker and he loved his job. He managed the budget extremely well and soon got accepted within the sphere of my employees. Eliot was grinning when he took his mom to the cafe seeing me and Namjoon drinking a cup of coffee together, a silver collar around his neck. Jungkook had still not gotten used to me, but I had managed to put a purple collar on him. It suited him remarkably well.

"Do your phone calls then." Jimin said

It was night time and I took my phone scrolling through my contacts. I guessed that the doctor doing experiments on each of my hybrid was the same. I had the phone on speaker due to Hoseok ironing beside me and keeping a watch.

Me: Hello Commander Elk?

C: I told you to call me Uncle, Ela.

The voice was deep and laced with experience. He was a military man and also a good friend of my family. I might have saved his wife from death by proposing a diagnosis to his doctor. She was able to get pregnant and give birth to an adorable boy that was now a year younger than me. Hoseok continued ironing as Namjoon raised his head from his paper. He knew who that was.

Me: Well I have several things to tell you and a favor or two to ask.

C: Favors?

Me: You know Jeon and Kim right? They are both mine now. I want the bet on their head off if possible.

Silence on the other side of the phone.

C: You'll have to give me really good information for that to happen Ela. You know that Kim Namjoon has been wanted for years and you tried to keep it low but I can't-

Me: Lieutenant Deveron. Are you aware that this man almost killed a dying hybrid in a shelter? Did you also know that this dear lieutenant was the leader of what my hybrid called the Hybrid Killer squad? I thought that the ECH was for protecting the hybrids and watch the result in last chance cases. How about the fake trial that Miss Joy went under? Of course, I have all the evidences and proves needed.

C: Are you sure about this?

Me: Don't you know me by now Uncle?

C: It will be dealt with. What's your second favor? I'm going to kill Deveron by myself if I found that's true.

Me: I have people who had a little grudge against him, so give me Deveron when you end it with him.

C: You have a plan don't you?

I chuckled and my hybrids were intently listening to the conversation.

Me: Lang is for me.

C: Doctor Lang?

Me: He has an underground business going on and I had one of my hybrid investigate and I got him good. Enough for him to undergo the last trial.

C: That could be interesting as well. So when is the dinner? I'll invite them both.

Me: At the ECH, tomorrow at 7 pm don't be late.

I hung up and stretched after humming quietly. I could see Jimin looking at me like I was crazy. I carefully seated on Namjoon's lap and he smiled content. Namjoon was an amazing investigator. I didn't expect all the strays he knew to help me out. Lang and Deveron were really not appreciated in the community and even globally within the higher ups. That was part why Commander Elk didn't ask for much. I sent him the information keeping a copy. I got a phone call only an hour later, telling me everything was arranged.