Scarlett Johansson

I wrote this cuz I kinda miss Christmas... Also it's kinda short but I'm trying my best to start writing longer one shots so if you have requests comment them in which part you want it doesn't matter I read all the comments even if they are on stories I have published earlier.

Anyways enjoy:)

TW:None

Y/n's pov

Today had been an amazing day. We went Christmas shopping with my girlfriend Scarlett, and now we were going ice-skating to finish this day.

One thing that I hadn't told Scarlett was that I had been a figure skater when I was younger. And I still could do some of the skills and tricks that I could do when I was skating almost everyday, and well obviously I would say that I was pretty good at ice-skating for an average person. So I was excited to see reaction when she'll see me skating.

"Babe are yo ready?" I asked my girlfriend, while I was trying to hide my excitement.

"Yep let's go" she said and pecked my lips. We drove to the ice rink, and I could see that there was already a lot of people.

"Ok let's go inside" I said and Scarlett nodded and looked a me in the eyes before pullingme in for a kiss.

We rented our skates and we went to the rink Scarlett held my hand as we were getting in the rink. And we started skating slowly but surely. After a while Scarlett let go of my hand and said to me.

"My feet are a bit tired, I'm gonna go sit on that bench over there." She said to me and pointed at a bench that was right next to the ice rink. I nodded and gave here a quick peck on the lips.

Now that Scarlett was watching me, I just went a round the rink once and as there weren't as many people anymore a had space to try some figure skating skills that I hadn't done in a while. And at the end I was surprised I hadn't broken my back. After a while I went were Scarlett was, and there she was sitting eyes widened and mouth open in shock. I giggled at the look.

"Since when can you do all does things" She said to me.

"Probably since I was like nine" I said to smiling to her.

"You are so good at it seriously I didn't know you were that good" she said and i giggled

"Well thank you" I said

"You could be a world champion" She then said

"Well I don't really think so there's a lot more talented people than me in the world" I answered

"But to me you're a world champion" She said and gave me another peck on the lips "Should we go home?" She asked and I just nodded as response. We returned the skates and drove back home and almost immediately went to bed and fell to sleep. I had forgotten how tiring ice skating was.

I also kinda wrote this to make me feel better about my ice skating skills (no I am not a figure skater I am just trash at it so yeah). And I also find this kinda shit and yeah I had to finish it quickly cuz I have to take the dog out. Also today I was at school watching my phone with my friend and then I got a notification from pinterest saying smth about some Scarlett Johansson pins and the my friend started laughing and I was embarased. Anyways peace out!

M.V<3