Scarlett Johansson

Thank you @jvilla2906 for your requests I hope y'all like this one

TW: self h4rm, some sort of ED and hate comments (if that's a tw)

Just a reminder before you read this don't forget you are enough and you don't need to change for anyone, you're perfect the way you are anyways hope you like it<3

Y/n's pov

So lately I have been getting a lot of hate on my social media, there have been people comments on my posts that said something like "You're too skinny" or "Loose weight" or "You're just trying to be like your mom" and even some people messaging me and saying the same thing. Well I mean there's always been some hate but I feel like there has been even more for the past few months, and even more inapropriate comments for example people have even said things like  "You were a mistake " or "You're useless". And now as a teenager I thing that those comments seem to catch my eye the most and I take more deeply than before I hate it. And that does definetly not help me with my panic attacks, they become worse and worse. And since mom isn't much home because she's filming I haven't taken care of myself, I have been eating less,  i have been working out more and I have started cütt1ng myself. And I am fully aware that none of those are good for me but I don't care I kind of started enjoying hurting myself when I feel like I need to be punished.

Today was just like the others days, I would wake up by my mom who said goodbye to me.

"Hey sweetie good morning, I'm leaving for work and I'll come back around 6pm okay bubs?" she said and gave me a kiss on the forehead

"Good morning and have a nice day" I answered her.

Then I waited in my room until I heard the front door close then I went on my Instagram and looked at my recent posts comment section and scrolled true the comments and reading every negative comment, completly ignoring the positive ones. The I got up and went straight to the bathroom and checked my weight I had lost a few ponds this week which I was happy with. Then I went downstairs to have my so called breakfast which was a glass of water, after that I went upstairs back to my room to change to my workout clothes, and started of by a couple workouts that I found of Youtube. After an hour I went for a run which ended being only 2 miles. I went back home, it was around 11 am so I went to the bathroom, took a shower and put on some baggy clothes since I can't even look at myself in the mirror. Then I started doing some school work, after 30 minutes I started feeling hungry I realized it was on 12 o'ocklock so I just drank water and chewed some gum until it was late enough for lunch. When I was done with school work I went downstairs to have my lunch it was 1:30pm, I made myself a salad that was quite small but it still took me a good houre to eat it. The amount guilt that I felt after just eating a salad was huge so I ran upstairs to the bathroom and grabbed my bl4d3 and started cütt1ng down my arm. After a few cuts I put my arm under some running cold water. Then I went back downstairs and decided to watch a movie while waiting for my mom to come home. After a few hours I heard the door open and heard my mom.

"Y/n/n I back home!"

"I'm in the living room!"  I said

"Hi baby how was your day?" she asked me giving me a kiss on the forehead

"It went well *well that was a lie* How was yours?"

"It was great we finished a bit earlier so I went grocerie shopping and I bought you this t-shirt you had showed me couple of weeks ago, you wanna try it on?" she asked showing me the t-shirt. I took it and went to my room to change not thinking much cause it was the t-shirt I had wanted for almost a month, it fit me perfectly so I run down stairs to show it to my mom.

"Mom! Look it fits perfectly" I said exited. The moment my mom turned to see me her face dropped and that's when I realized she had seen my scars and now it was too late so I just stood there not doing anything

"Y/n what have you done to yourself" mom said walking towards me with a worried look on her face and tears filling up her eyes.

Scarlett's pov

"Mom! Look it fits perfectly" I heard my daughter saying with an exited tone, i turn around to see her but the first thing that catches my eyes is not the shirt or her smile but here arms the were full of scars and cuts my face drops, Gosh has this child been cutting herself and I haven't even noticed I'm a terrible mother.

"Y/n what have you done to yourself?" I walk towards her, I was so worried and could feel tears filling up my eyes. I take her to my embrace, she felt so small even tho she was a teenager, she felt skinnier, I could here silent sobs from her, it broke my heart. I took her in my arms and cried her to the couch/sofa what I also realized she was way more light than the last time I picked her up. I sat on the couch and looked at her, she had tears streaming down her face.

"Baby tell me what is happening" I asked her with a calming voice, she sat there in silence for a while and said

"Everyone hates me"

"No, not everyone hates you, who said that they hated you?" I asked her confused

"Everyone keeps commenting negative things on my social media, they sai that they hate me, I'm too fat or too skinny or whatever"

Y/n's pov

"Everyone keeps commenting negative things on my social media, they say that they hate me, I' too fat or too skinny or whatever" I just had to get everything out,I couldn't keep it anymore to myself.

Scarlett's pov

I was speechless I felt horrible I was her mother and hadn't even noticed "Would you like to tell me for how long has this been going for"

"Well there's always been hate but it has been getting worse for the past few months" She said hiccuping, I brought her to my embrace and we stayed like that for a while and I said

"I'm sorry baby that I haven't noticed and I'm sorry for all those comment."

"No it's fine it's not your fault"

"Honey it's not fine okay, wait a minute" I said and went to the kitchen, I came back with her favorite snacks."Wan't to watch a movie and then we can order take out so we can eat something

Y/n's pov

"Want to watch a movie and then we can order take out so we can eat something?" my mom asked, I didn't answer dirrectly because all the comments about my body were still racing in my head. But I desided to shut them down and I just nodded.

Halfway thru the movie mom said to me "Y/n, remember you are enough and just for you to know you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I wouldn't change for anything" and she placed a kiss on the top of my head.

Thank you again @jvilla2906 for your requests and I hope this is the way you wanted it. And don't forget to give me some requests if you have any. And again a reminder YOU ARE PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE. Anyways have a nice morning/evening/night/day and stay hydrated love ya!

M.V<3