Natasha Romanoff

This is really random but hope you like it

tw: none

Reader is an avenger

Y/n's pov

It is currently 3 am and I can't sleep, well I haven't really been sleeping for the past two weeks. Because there is someone that I just can NOT stop thinking about. And when I say that I mean like not at any time of the day or night, I have been failing some missions I can't focus on anything, well except them, well more like about her. It's just like... Her beautiful red hair, her smile, her smirk, her green eyes even the god damn way she walks AND her HUSKY VOICE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! AM I FALLING IN LOVE?! Yes I am! FUCK! and she just probably thinks that I'm dumb and just a random hair ball that rolls in the freaking wheat field like I am probably NOTHING to her. But I just NEED to tell her and just spill it out.

Ok that's it I can hold it inside of me anymore, like everybody's gonna die and no one's gonna remember you so fuck it. And I get up and leave my room, I walk in the halls of the compound and finally arrive at her door h and I remember yo mention it but the *her* is Natasha, she so pretty and hot and adorable like AAAAAAAH I'm screaming inside. Anyways I don't think she's awake, I just storm in her room like it's certainly not 3 am.

I just stand besides her bed looking at her, she is so pretty and adorable when she sleeps. Like I'm gonna start crying in two seconds, but i don't even have the time to start crying she starts stirring, and then she wakes up. She looks up at me confused.

"Umm... Is there something going on or like why did you wake me up?" she sayd with her HUSKY voice

" Uh no there's not anything happening but uuuh"

"Then why did you wake me up?"

"I... Uh ..."

"Just spill it out it's like 3 in the morning I wanna go back to sleep"

"I like you!" I just say

"Oh... You do?... Cause like I do to."

"Like I mean in a romantic way."

" Yeah that's what I meant too, ok get in her" She patted her side under the sheets, and I slid next to her.

"Can I kiss you?" I just blurted out. And without hesitating she cupped my face and we both leaned for a passionate kiss full of love. AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

"Goodnight luybov (love)" she said kissing my head

"Goodnight bubs" I said closing my eyes, and then drifting to sleep for the first time in two weeks.

It was pretty short and also kinda random but I kinda like it, I hope you did to. Anyways don't forget to give me requests if you have any and yeah. Have a nice day/night/morning/evening or whatever. ALSO THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR OVER 1.2k READS WHAT!!!!!!??????
K bye luvs, also should I do another book with like marvel cast x reader, idk let me know. AAAAND Black Widow was SOOO good forgot to say that before hehe.

M.V <3