Scarlett Johansson

In this the reader is the daughter of Scarlett and is around 15.

Reader's pov

I've always loved acting and loved being on stage, but I've only played parts in my schools theater. I have for ever wanted to actually play a role in a movie, but I'm scared... I know it sounds stupid, because my mom is an actress and it could help me get credit and blah blah blah. But that's the thing it would make things easier for me than other people. So a couple of days ago I asked my mom what was my biological father's name. (she had one of tho's one night stans and he just left) Which by surprise she remembered, Smith ( you can come up with another one if you like). So I decided that I will first ask my mom for permition to audition for a role in a movie and then put my plan to work.

"Hi mom, can I ask you something?" I asked my mom after school the next day.

"Hi sweetie, sure tell me what's up?" She answered

"Ok so as you know I really love acting and I've been doing some theater for a while now. And so I was thinking that maybe I could audition for a role in a movie, if that's okay for you." I said honestly I don't know why but I was a bit nervous to ask her that.

" Oh well that was a bit surprising but yeah of course you can try. I can help you find some auditions, I have some people that I know from who I could ask if you want." She said of cours she knew a lot of casting directors and others. But that's the thing I don't want her help.

"Yes thank you so much mom. But I don't need your help I think I can handle it by myself. Thank you tho" I answered that was the first step of my plan, I'd do it by myself.

"Oh ok well if you need help I'm always there for you honey." She said a bit surprised and confused.

Scarlett's pov

Okay I have no idea what is going on. First I did not expected my daughter wanting to audition for a movie, I always tough she liked more the theater stage but well I think I guessed wrong. And second she wants to audition without my help, well I understand maybe she just doesn't want to have some privilege. But the casting directors are still probably going to reconize her by name. Well I guess we'll see what's going to hapenn.

Reader's pov

Ok so now I had asked for permition from mom, next I would start looking for auditions.

I had found a couple of roles to audition so I decided to do it. Now people would ask me "How are they not going to know that you're Scarletts daughter since everyone knows your name?" Well that's when the next part of my plan comes in. People don't know what is my full name, which means people know me as Y/n Johansson, while my "real" name (if my father wouldn't have left) would be Y/n Y/m/n Smith. So that would be the name that I'll use for the papers. Now that I had completed the files I would have to do the actual audition tape, well now the problem was that people would reconize me from my face. Well since my mom had been quite clear that she wouldn't want the faces of her children being shown on the internet. Not many people actually knew how I looked so I was lucky. Well maybe I was almost a clone of a younger version of my mom I could just say that it was by chance and we weren't related to each others.

I had gone trough the lines a couple of times and filmed a couple of tapes and took the best ones. Then I sent them, of course I was almost freaking out and had almost had a panick attack just before pushing the "send" button but hopefully it was worth it, now I just have to wait.

Also if you didn't guessed it already I was going undercovered if that just makes any sence.

The next week (I don't know how long it takes for casting directors/departments to reply) felt like a hundred years it was really stressing... Then after a week it finally came, the Email that I had been waiting for. I was anxious to open it, at the same time I really wanted to open it and at the same time I didn't. I spent like 10 minutes just staring at the little notification on my laptop and deciding if I should open it or not. Well after thoes 10 minutes I just randomly clicked it I don't know what came to me. So I just closed my eyes and didn't open them which caused me to fall asleep... Yeah I know I'm quite stupid.

After a while I was woken up by my mom who looked at me with a proud smile across her face, I was so confused.

Scarlett's pov

It was dinner time so I called Y/n down to eat but I didn't hear a response, so I decided to go check on her. When I opened the door I saw my daughter who had fallen asleep on her bed next to her laptop. So I just stood there for a moment and then decided to wake her up. While a was siting next to her I saw what was on her computer, it was an Email sent by one of the best casting departement it said that she had got the part that she had auditioned for. "Wow" I thought to myself, I didn't expected for her to be able to handle everything without even asking for help. When read the Email I relized that she had used her fathers last name, that's was why she had asked me her father last name so people wouldn't reconize her, well she deffinetly was a smart kid. Then I just looked down at her and smiled , I was so proud of her.

After a while she started to stir and then woke up, she seemed to be confused at first but then relized what was going on.

Reder's pov

When I woke up I was so confused, but the I remembered what had happened. and jugging by the facial expression of my mom, she probably read the Email. So I took a look at my laptop, and I was in shook.

"I got the part!!" started screaming and jumping around. My mom was just chuckling

"Come here my little bunny" she said and took me in her arms and hugged me and kissed the top of my head

"I'm so proud of you" she said

"Thank you mama" I said with a big grin on my face

"Now lets go eat and you can tell me everything" she told me

We wen't down stairs and ate dinner while I told everything that I had done to my mom. At the end she looked imprest and told me that I could still keep my real identity as a secret until my career stats to grow, so I could make my career out of my talent and not because of my last name.

And lets just say it was the start of something big...

Hi, guys so this is the second part of my one shots, I really hope yall like it. You can give me feed back, I would apreciate and also give me some requests if you have any and yeah have a nice day or night or whatever :)

M.V