Can't take it anymore - 2

Start from the beginning

I held it but I was not feeling good at all.

I don't know how I would be able to deal with all of the competition, and I am still not sure that how I am going to invest into the dress or any clothes I am going to make, I know I can make it cheap only but I don't even have that much money.

I heard a sound of throat clearing, and looked towards the direction to notice, Dr. Raphael, "You know I hope you won't mind but... I am kind of curious to know a little about you... I mean it's totally okay if you don't wanna share, but just my curious ass, you know... And the most important thing I mean I did somehow came to know that you are an amazing designer... so can I sponser you for your first design Ms. Sammayra?"

I was shocked it would be an understatement.

He didn't only know that I am a designer somehow, he also wanted me to take part in this competition which can win me 1 million dollars and not only, that but he also wants to pay for the dress I will be going to make for thi--

"B-but Doc-- I -- I mean why would you do that?"

He looked at me with the most genuine eyes ever...

"See Sammayra being very very honest with you, without any shame I just want to say... I am right now 28 years old and thanks to my study and stuff.. Uh I have never had a good experience with a woman. Not that I am seeing you as a chance or anything, but I am just kind of you know little bit-- uhm... liking you, I know I am so sorry it's so wrong, you're pregnant and I have no idea about your uhm... husband or uh.. boyfriend.

Let's just say for now, I want your baby to be healthier than you, and also to make his whole life healthy I am sure you want to have a nice earning. And as you being a fantabulous designer.

You will ace this competition I just saw your designs and I really do think that you can make it.
Just take me as a friend..? If you can and just at least for your baby, I want you to focus on this fashion show and live here..?"

I am sure my expression was telling everything I was feeling he didn't just want me to live here, but also take part in the competition for which I am dying for.

Not only that but he wants to pay for my dress which would be touching more than thousand's of dollars.

He will not just give me food but he wants to keep my baby healthy.

Now at this point I was fighting myself for choosing the comfort he was offering me for god's forbid I don't know what reason, but I don't know if anyone understands at this point I was desperate, to get a shelter, I don't want to die and neither do I want my baby to be seeing this pathetic life of his mom.

I nodded slowly, as I needed all of this, but also wanted to clear things between him and me, and I still can't believe that he likes me...

"Uhm... Raphael, but I wanted to know what you would do to me?" I looked towards him making eye contact.

"I mean no one thought of doing this and I really have no idea why you would do that?"

"Sammayra, you already know, and I just want to make sure that I am not trying to take any kind of advantage of you, you're just one alluring woman who happens to be pregnant and needs help very honestly. I just want your child to be happy when he comes to this world. I mean I am sure you wouldn't like him to see you like this."

He was making sense, I had promised my baby that I would be doing everything I possibly could. And like this, I am sure I will not be able to do something, I am sure though that I want to take part in this designing competition, there are a lot of people who are taking part I am sure of that, and I would not have enough resources on my own even if I tried to do my best.

"Sammayra I guess you should think very nicely, it's about your future, not just your baby." He said calmly with a concerned gaze.

I looked towards the ground and, I can't deny that I am feeling my absolute low as I have never taken anyone's help, and I know it's bad to think like that, but it was killing me from inside to ask for help...

I gulped and nodded slowly, I don't know what is there for me in the future but I have to take this chance it can be an opportunity which I can't afford to lose at this point of life.

Silence washed over the whole room, which was getting uncomfortable.

I looked towards him with lowered gaze, he surprised me with his expressions.

He was smiling softly, looking at me lovingly.

I knew this was not going to be fine, but in a different way.

Author's note - I hope you guys are liking chapters so far, I feel like I am making this book lengthy at this point.

But yeah, you guys should all know her past so that the deadly ending which i8s kinda horrific, wouldn't kill y'all.

QOTD- What is your favourite fragrance?