Chapter 10

Katsuki shove at Izuku's dorm, it was midnight and he can't sleep. His eyes we're reddish than usual, until he saw a notebook. A notebook with a list of him before he died. His eye widened in shock, making the tears him leak out one by one.

Always talk to Mom on how much I love her - ✔️

Make Friends - ✔️

Invite them to hangout - processing

Be friends with whole class - processing

Be friendly - ✔️

Be a hero - unsure.

Be good terms with Kacchan - I don't know.

Save people with smile - unsure.

As he rewrite it..with shakily hands and tears.

Always talk to Mom on how much I love her - ✔️

Make Friends - ✔️

Invite them to hangout - p̶r̶o̶c̶e̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶  ✔️

Be friends with whole class - p̶r̶o̶c̶e̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ✔️

Be friendly - ✔️

Be a hero - u̶n̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ✔️ 

Be good terms with Kacchan -  I̶ d̶o̶n̶'t̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶.✔️ 

Save people with smile - u̶n̶s̶u̶r̶e̶  ✔️

"D-dammit nerd..." He weakly said before clutching the book, closing his eyes with gritted teeth.

"You always be the great hero..."

...

3 days after the dead of Izuku Midoriya, the Class A wasn't on themselves.

The Class 2-B try to comfort them even Monoma but wasn't working.

As now, it was lunch day.

The DekuSquad was there with solem face, nor one dare to talk or even glancing to each other.

Later on, Momo and Jiro joined.

Then Kaminari and Mineta.

Mina and Toru.

Koda and so on and so forth.

They were completely but not.

The 19th students of Class A was there, silently looking at their own food.

The people who's there was pity as the loss of their friend.

It's not just a friend, their hero.

Hero...

Katsuki was there also, he never shout at people like he always do. He just sit there, lifeless.

There's no more Dekusquad nor Bakusquad.

It's just the Class A.

But they we're not completely without him.

It's unfair..

"I..I can't anymore..." Mina began to cry again, burying her face on her hands as Toru joined, eventually all of them crying silently.

Momo only clutch her chest as looking at the ground, she wish that she can turn back the time.

She wish that it's only a dream.

======

Next day, the Class 2-A found their selves in the classroom with gloomy face, all of them didn't began to smile.

Even Mineta who always perverting the girls but now, he didn't care anymore.

Bakugo, the hot-headed person was now the quiet person you met.

Their eyes was still red from crying.

It's like the Class 2-A has become lifeless.

Even Toshinori who didn't smile like usual, now he get it why he said those words.

He said those words before disappearing.

Momo hurt the most, the day when he's going to die make sense her to her. She wishes that, he told her, she hates his selflessness, she hate it when he make sure the others are safe than himself.

Midnight wasn't like the usual kinky one, she's more like Aizawa, she can't believe that the student died...died..

Todoroki hurt as we'll, he couldn't believe it, that his friend, brother and hero died. He died and disappear like nothing happened.

Uraraka can't help but to close her eyes to prevent from tears but couldn't..he's the reason why she's still alive.

Iida was not himself, there's no scolding nor hand chopping antics, he was despair to see his best friend die. It so much hurt when his best friend die.

Aizawa enter the class, his eyes was more red than usual as he walk in front of him.

He was about to say the word Problem Child when he gaze at the empty chair, he gritted his teeth before lowering his head.

At his desk, he saw a picture of them with his problem child.

He frowned, with tears leaking out

Before sighing shakily and looking up with tears, he didn't mind.

"O..okay..class.." He weakly said and trying to focus but he can't. It hurts him too, he couldn't even try to scold someone.

It's so empty without him.

They remember him when his still here, it's like yesterday as they remember his smile.

Those smile.

Those smile making you safe.

But.

He's gone with the wind...