Chapter 9

Tate runs upstairs to get Christian telling him mom is there to see them and even brought Addy. The boys come down to their mother. Constance tells them that she might have a link to their deaths explaining she just found out herself. She also says after she tells them they may both want to see Mrs. Wilkins to come to terms with it but as she had originally told Tate Violet's mother cannot know they are dead. She asks Tate if he remembered feeling like something was missing in his life and her telling him about his twin who was still born. He told her he did. Constance tells them she found out today he wasn't explaining the hospital didn't think she could care for twins in her current situation so they took one and placed him for adoption she never got to see him.She also learned they had lived in the same town and went to the same school as Tate did. Tate said he didn't remember anyone who looked like him. Constance tells him from what the adoptive parents said he was total goth by high school. He really would of been hard to recognize. He was also a major loner  and bullied through school. Tate asked his mom why she was talking about his twin in past tense. She says to him because Jake died the same day you did Tate. The 2 boys gasp at the news but Tate wants to know how that might be linked to him and Christian's deaths or Lily's for that matter bringing up his deceased girlfriend. Constance explains it might of been Jake who did it because that night he killed himself from what everyone thought was shame. She says technically she lost 2 sons that day and the next thing she knows she lost her 3rd to so much grief from missing his brother.