chapter 2

Tate heads into the library to do some reading before classes start. After a few minutes of reading he hears what sounds like a gun shot. As Librarian ( insert name) is blocking the door he gets shot and Tate knows that they better hide now. He gets under the table and waves to his friend to join him. Just as she does and everyone else hides behind book cases and the desk the shooter gets through the door. One of the other students points to the phone trying to get another to call for help but as they try they get shot. Then they go up behind the girl hiding in the bookcases and shoot her. They then go to where Tate and Lily are hiding and shoot them before leaving. Lily is killed instantly but Tate manages to leave the school trying to run home. As Tate manages to get to his lawn he realizes all that running made him lose allot of blood. Just after collapsing and dying. Constance Langdon, Tate's mother sees this and comes running from from the house screaming Tate, my baby boy. Just then she finds out what the house does as she sees Tate getting up.She's wondering if he knew and that's why he ran home. Later she decides she will do some research of the houses history.

Guys please let me know what you think. Vote comment whatever need some ideas. Before Violet Harmon and her family move in