forty.

{outfit for chapter above}

hiss at me?

~~~~~

"Dad?" Anastasia questioned as they were walking around town spending the day together, seeing as they hadn't been able to in a long time. He had always been in LA, while Anastasia had been busy in Mystic Falls, Virginia, running the school and taking care of her kids.

"Hmm?" He hummed for her to continue.

"Can we get ice cream?" She asked him. Her cravings were beginning to set in. But one would hope, seeing as it was about three months into her pregnancy, if not more.

"Whatever you want, little Devil." He replied, before the duo began heading off in the direction of one of the ice cream shops that was located in Mystic Falls.

However, they didn't get to the ice cream shop like they intended to before they were intercepted by three of the Mikaelsons: Klaus, Elijah, and Hayley.

Lucifer groaned in annoyance at the sight of them and tried to walk around them, but they just got in the way of the father-daughter duo again.

"To what do we owe the pleasure?" Anastasia questioned, getting grumpy quickly because she didn't get her ice cream like she wanted.

"What are you?" Hayley blurted, not in the mood for chit chat.

Both of the Morningstars knew exactly what she was asking, but chose not to answer. "Pregnant?" Anastasia answered, knowing damn well that wasn't what they were asking.

"That's not what my wife was asking." Elijah spoke up. "We are curious about who you are." He rephrased, trying to be more polite about it

And miserably failing at it.

"His daughter." She answered again, pointing towards her father.

Hayley groaned, "Can you please be serious for one moment?" She snapped at her.

Anastasia found it amusing and smirked in response to her tiny outburst. "I don't know, darling. Can I?" She taunted.

"God, you're annoying." Hayley said to her.

"Oh, he has nothing to do with it, Hayley." Anastasia told her once best friend and practically daughter.

Lucifer perked up at the name that Anastasia had said. "So this is the woman he cheated on you with...." Lucifer mused, looking at the vampire, who got her wolf side getting locked away due to her daughter's recklessness, up and down. He then looked towards his daughter. "A bland little thing, don't you think?"