thirty-seven.

{same outfit as last chapter}

lucifer morningstar

~~~~~

"And who the hell are you?!" The annoying voice echoed throughout the Mystic Grill.

"Oh, right! We haven't had the pleasure—more like not a pleasure." The man began.

"What are you on about!!" Klaus sneered at him through gritted teeth, continuing to try to remove the man's grip from around his throat.

How the hell was this man so strong?

"The name is Lucifer. Lucifer Morningstar." He told the hybrid, dropping the man from his grip, wiping his hands on his pants, disgusted that he had to touch the man who broke his daughter's heart.

Klaus scoffed in annoyance, before breaking into laughter. However, he was the only one amused by the situation. Thinking it was a joke of some kind.

"What? Like the devil?" He asked, like it was the most outlandish thing ever.

"Precisely." Lucifer replied with a self-satisfied smirk as he fixed his cufflinks.

"But the Devil is biblical and divinity does not exist." Elijah spoke up, standing next to his younger brother's side.

God, they were daft.

Lucifer eyed the man who was next to Klaus.

Elijah Mikaelson. Another pathetic excuse of a man, right alongside Klaus Mikaelson. A man who claimed to be Anastasia's friend and then up and left without an explanation, leaving her sobbing over what she did wrong and why she wasn't good enough for her best friends to stay. And then the man topped it off by defending his brother's actions against Anastasia. As if any justification could warrant such behavior and abuse.

And the way he dressed...

It was just a knock off version of the way the Devil, himself, dressed. Or at least that's what Lucifer thought. After all, he did come before vampires. Millennials and millennials before vampires.

His suit seemed to be less expensive from where Lucifer could view it from. Not like he was judging. Then there were even a few wrinkles along parts of the suits. If you are going to dress fancy, make sure it is perfectly executed. Lucifer thought.

"Hmmm." Lucifer hummed in distaste. Both at the words the man had said and the tacky and pathetic way his outfit had been refined.

The rest of the Grill, who had been there for Anastasia and Dean and the unborn child, was trying to contain their laughter.

It was safe to say that a single one of them liked the Original Hybrid or the majority of his family, minus a select three of them. And then here they were, acting like they were all high and mighty when it came to being the 'oldest' immortals.