"Leo shouldn't you knock."  My eyes were wide at all of this.  The house, the situation, just everything.

"Hello Rossi's." A brunette woman with a bob and a skin tight dress, came rounding the corner of a hallway.

I just looked at Leo with a scowl.

"She's Adaline James.  Not Rossi."  Leo said sternly to her.

"Excuse me, my bad. Miss. James and Mr. Rossi." She rolled her eyes at me and looked Leo up and down.

"I suggest you don't look at me like that Hiliari."  Leo snapped as he snaked his arm around.

She looked panicked. "I am sorry.  Let me bring you over to the paperwork." 

She led us into a kitchen that was absolutely massive and looked over the water. 

I looked at Leo and mouthed 'holy fuck' to him.  Leo's house is nice but this is a dream. 

"Here, I just need you to sign the highlighted spots and this is yours."  She slid a paper to me.

I looked at the paperwork and it was the listing of this house and every piece of paper was drafted in my name, Leo's name wasn't on anything.

"What is all of this?" I spun toward Leo.

"It's yours if you want it."  He paused with a huge grin, "All of it."  He grabbed my hand and walked me over to the windows that overlooked the water.

"Leo what do you mean it's mine?  Your name isn't on the paperwork.  I cannot afford this, this has to be eight million right now?"  I looked at him and there was they dumb grin again.

"Try 14 million dear."  Hiliari snarked as she shook the papers.

"You have nothing to worry about if you just sign the papers, I have it covered." 

"Leo I can't, that is too much."  I shook my head at him.

"Once you marry me this will be our home, and not just yours.  So go sign the papers Adaline."  His devilish grin was shot back at me.

"Leo."  I stopped.

"There are two kitchens here. You could work in one, and have one be just for you." 

"Where are the papers?"

"Right here Ma'am, sign here, here, and here."  Hiliari laid the papers on the counter and walked toward Leo.

I could hear her start to whisper to him, "So when do I get a taste of you again." 

Hearing her say that made my blood absolutely boil, I spun around and looked toward her and her back was facing me.  I could see Leo's eyes looking toward me.

"Unless you want to end up in the lake I suggest you back the fuck off of him and get the hell out of my house."  I held up the signed papers and held them out for Hiliari.

I could see her turning red even from the back of her, by the time she turned toward me her entire face was red and a look of humiliation was spread across her face.

"I am so sorry Adaline I didn't think you would hear that." 

"You're right, you didn't think, and it's Miss. James" 

She grabbed the papers from my grasp, and walked out.

"Well that was hot as fuck." He grinned, as soon as we heard the door close.

" He grinned, as soon as we heard the door close

_________

_________

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS UPDATE YAY

LOVE YOU ALL

Let me know what you think,
Leave me some comments and votes!

here is the zillow link to the house if ya want to creep!

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/18110-SE-41st-Ln-Bellevue-WA-98008/48761706_zpid/?