𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

Present:

While planning my revenge scheme I decided to make myself a cell for him,  knowing one day this would come.

I stripped apart a closet and replaced the walls with cement, along with a steel door and multiple locks.

A chair ready for him, I toss him on it and strap metal cuffs around his arms and legs.

"What are you doing?", he says panicked but I grin in satisfaction.

He tries to wiggle out of the restraints, but they're too thick and heavy for him.

I lean against the doorway and cross my arms over my chest.

" I have waited 5 years for this moment."

He stops moving and stares up at me. "What do you mean you've been waiting for this?"

"Do you know what got me through this shit?"

He doesn't answer but furrows his brows.

"I have spent time and time again planning to pounce on you. Waiting for the perfect moment, where I can rip you apart and finally get the satisfaction I've been desperately waiting for."

"Are you gonna kill me?"

"Oh don't ask such stupid questions", I murmur. I step in front of him and bend down so we're eye to eye. "Of course I'm gonna kill you. But first, I'm gonna drive you mad."

"Davina", he breathes and try's to escape. "Davina don't do this."

"Why not? It's so fucking fun."

I smirk before turning my back and walking to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go pay your daddy dearest a visit", I respond before winking and shutting the door.

I make sure to lock the deadbolts, before stripping myself bare and changing into black cargo pants and long sleeves

I keep my knives hidden under my clothes, while I grab my pair of black boots and take Matteo's car keys.

~

I'm outside of his office building as I make my way inside and lock the entrance doors behind me.

The buildings closed by this time, but I knocked out the security guards and stole their keys.

Making my way up through the stairs I make sure it's empty before stopping in front of his door.

I knock once and hear Luca rustle around before coming to the door and turning the knock.

And then I'm faced to face with him.

He doesn't process it at first, so I take the opportunity and bring my fist to his mouth and watch as he stumbles back.

I lock the door behind me and move around him to the desk.

Sitting on top of it, I watch carefully as he turns back around and stares.

"We playing a blinking contest or..?" I say.

He shakes his head before finally letting it all sink in.

"You're still fucking alive?!" He yells and marches over to me, but I don't let him get too close by shoving my foot out and kicking him in the chest.

"Alive and well", I smile and leap off the desk.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, you bitch!" Luca screams and starts to charge after me, but I pull my knife out and duck under his arm.

I swing back around and kick my foot out, pinning him against the wall.

Taking his hand I hold it to the wall and put my knife in it.

"Hopefully that'll keep you in place."

He brings his other hand up to the knife and lets a bunch of curse words fall from his mouth.

"You're like a damn cockroach", he grits out.

"Why thank you, Mr. Creed."

"I saw your fucking body! You were nothing more than a corpse!"

"Well I'm an alive corpse now", I shrug and click my tongue off the roof of my mouth.

"What are you doing back here huh? You should be running for your life because after this I'm gonna hunt you like a fucking hound and make sure you die this time."

"Too bad you won't be alive for that."

I'm sick of talking to him.

I've waited long enough for this, so I grab my dagger from my ankle and move closer to him.

"Here", I say and lift his wrist. "I'll do the honors."

I slice the blade and watch blood squirt through the cut.

I smile up at him while I take his other one off the wall, and slice that one too.

"That's for my daughter", I spit and ram the dagger into his chest. "And that's for me."

He chokes and falls to the floor before I pick up my used weapons and clean them off with a tissue.

"I'll see you in hell," I say and then walk out of the building with the happiest smile lingering on my face.

I stop at the nearest fast food place and get myself a burger with the money Matteo has stuffed in his console.

Should I get him one?

Nah he can have some leftover rice I boiled yesterday.

I blast music in the car and munch on my burger, before I pull into my driveway and walk inside.

I open the cell door and find Matteo sitting there with his head hung low.

"Don't look so depressed", I roll my eyes and stand next to him so I can take a look at his wound.

He doesn't answer me.

He doesn't even look at me, while I peel the bandage off and clean it with some hydrogen peroxide.

Putting on some cream, I place a fresh bandage on and clean up my mess.

While walking out I stop when Matteo speaks up.

"I turned you into a monster", he whispers.

I turn back around and place my hand under his jaw so we meet eyes.

"What would you like me to be?"

"The girl I fell in love with."

"You killed that girl", I say and meet eyes with him. "The girl you fell in love with isn't here anymore. I am. The monster you created. The one who will trap you in here and watch you decay into nothing. The one who will sit in the shadows and watch you die too.

"You love me", he starts to cry and tries to look for a glimpse of that old girl. "No matter what. No matter what has happened you still love me."

I cock my head and think about pulling his teeth out.

"I did love you. But now when I look at you all I think about is what you've done. Who've you killed and what you took away from me? You could play pretend all you want, but I will never love you. I've made that mistake already."

"Who did I kill?" He furrows his brows after a minute of taking my words in. "You said I killed someone? Who?"

I let go of his face and step away with tears in my eyes.

The only time when I cry is when I think about her.

"WHO DID I KILL?"

Tears are flowing down my face.

"Davina", Matteo says again and for the slightest moment, I think he can put the pieces together.

I don't wanna cry in front of him, so I turn around and slam the door shut.

I slide down it and sob.