Let the Presentation Begin

Start from the beginning

After and hour and a half of Jersey turn piping Lia was passed out. As if on cue Mason walked in. "Hey." I said. "I take it she was watching Jersey Shore again?" He questioned I chuckled he really new my sister well. "Yes she sure did thank goodness she fell asleep and I was able to change it." He laughed while picking her up in his arms.

"Where's Nate?" I questioned. "He's here he went up to his room maybe he thought he’d would find you there." I nodded.

"Let me get her to bed. Goodnight Lex." Mason said.

"Night Mason." I turned everything off and made my way to Nate's room. I heard the shower running. That's weird why didn't he come looking for me? Walking into the bathroom the steam of the steam had the walls of the shower lightly glazed with a cloudy hue with Nate's massive silhouette showing as he washed his body. You can tell his body was tensed. He's was so sexy just the thought of my hands washing his body had my muscles between my thighs tighten with anticipation.

"Are you enjoying the view?" He said in a low husky tone. I huffed. "No just enjoying the tile work." I laughed. "Is that right?" He said. I was so turned on at the sight of him. I don't know where I got the courage but I striped out of my clothes and walk closer to the shower. "Do you mind if I join you?" I asked while twisting the end of my hair between my fingers. He slid the door open. His gorgeous body dripping with water. "I thought you'd never ask." He said yanking my body against his. Nate stood a foot away from me the shower waters hitting his back. He stared at me slowly from head to toe. He reached his arm out a slid it around my waist bringing close again. His cock pressed against the base of my navel, my nipples harden at the touch of his body. We were both being showered with water running down my face. Nate tilted his head leaning forward his plump lips inches away from mine. "Your so beautiful." He whispered sending goosebumps down my neck I closed my eyes wanting every bit of it.

He entwined his fingers through my hair and tugged it back gently exposing my neck fully to him. I moaned when he ran his tongue along the curve of my neck. He pushed me against the shower wall. His shaft hard and ready my pussy muscles pulsed I felt the heat radiating between my thighs I wanted him. "I love you." He whispered as he kissed my chest his lips dancing around my perked nipples while he cupped and message one breast he gave leisure licks to my awaiting nipples. My moans becoming urgent and breathless. He slid his thigh between my legs I gasp, he growled I was so horny, he kissed his way up from my breast to my lips I kissed him slowly leisurely licking his tongue tasting every bit of him the kiss became more dominate as he took over. My wolf whimpered not wanting to have another wolf take us. I shut her out of my head I was going to follow my heart and right now all it sees is Nate.

I tangled my fingers into his hair his hands holding my hips firm as I tried grinding on him to soothe the ache between my thighs. I pulled away from the kiss catching my breath. "I want you so bad." I panted, “I know love just relax let me take care of you, enjoy the moment." I gasp as I felt his finger brush against my core. I dug my nails into the aches of his back. I cried out his name giving  him more encouragement. He slid his fingers between the wet folds slipping into the center of my ecstasy as he pumped his fingers in me over, and over again sent me over the edge. I was moaning uncontrollably. His grunts turn me on even more enjoyable. God he made me want to do things I’ve never imagined.I vaguely remember the shower being cut off as he lifted me up caring me out the bathroom grabbing a towel and wrapping it over me.

He gently placed me on the bed leaning his body over mine he looked me in the eyes with so much passion so much love he gently kissed the tip of my nose. "You sure you want to do this because once I start I won’t be able to stop." He said in a husky tone, but I did without any second thought. What was so wrong in loving someone? We weren’t mates, we both knew that. We wanted to have each other to love. Who knows what will happen in the future. All I cared about in this very moment was being with him. "I want this Nate, I want to be with you." I said kissing him. "It will hurt a little bit but once your body relaxes with mines, you'll feel nothing but pleasure love I promise." He whispered I nodded. Nate adjusted himself between my wobbly legs. He pushed the tip right at my core, and slowly advised. I winced a little, not wanting him to hear. Letting my core swallow him whole he began to make rhythmic motions back and forth. I was flooded with euphoria. I didn't want it to stop. I screamed and moaned over and over. He was taking me from all angles. I had had so many orgasms and body was numb. Nate finally finished, he pulled out and pulled me against his body wrapping me protectively in his arms. "I love you." I whispered. He kissed the top of my head. "I love you too." He murmured into my hair. Feeling exhaustion wash over me I dozed off closing my eyes.