Next Move

Spare Me Alpha but I Want Your Beta

Chapter 9- Next Move

Alexa's POV

His lips were soft put firm against mine. I felt desire pounding in my veins. I'd never felt like this for anybody-I'd never even been with a guy like this before. He gently tugged on my hair, making me gasp. Then his tongue dipped inside, teasing me, drawing me out, and I responded. We tangled together, giving each other leisurely licks, tasting each other. He knew exactly what he was doing. He was definitely skilled at handling me, with just the right amount of aggression turning me on to the core.

He picked me up so that I was straddling his lap, and I ran my fingers through his hair, making him groan. His firm hands made their way down the globes of my ass. Mmm, and he smelled so good. My body was hot all over. My mind was blank and pleasingly numb-- I couldn't even remember my name. He picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, never breaking the kiss. He placed me down on the sofa, and I arched my hips to press my body against his, burning with the desperate need that was now growing inside me. I gasped as I felt the stiffness in his pants. He pulled away then, leaning his forehead against mine. His heart beat loudly in his chest, and so did mine.

"I want you, Alexa," he whispered breathlessly. I tugged on him bringing him closer not wanting him to stop. My mind ignored him as I heard the words come out of his mouth. My wolf sighed, giving in to the much needed warmth and protectiveness that he and his wolf offered to us.

"Nate," I whispered.

He took my lips kissing me again, and I forgot whatever I was going to say. "I like the way you say my name, the way it bounces of your lips, I love these glasses on you-- they make you look extra sexy," the huskiness of his voice sent tingles down my body, all the way to the tip of my toes.

My mind was screaming at me to stop him, but my body wanted him, loving every minute of it. His mouth moved down from my lips to the dip of my neck, where his tongue made laps around my marking area, and sucked gently on my skin. His hands traveled up my shirt, cupping my breast. I jerked from his touch, and the reality of what might happen sunk in before things could go too far, I found the strength to speak.

"We can't do this, Nate," I whispered, pulling my hands from his silky hair to lay them on his chest to push him away. He didn't budge-- he was a sold brick wall.

"Nathaniel! Please, we can't do this."

His body tensed. He moved back, getting on his feet. His eyes focused in on my neck, his lips forming into a thin line, his jaw bone tightening. What just happened?

"Alexa, I didn't mean it to go this far, but I couldn't control my wolf. He wants you as much as I do. I'm sorry," he said while turning his back to me. I wasn't sure what to say to that, because it wasn't entirely his fault. Surprisingly, my wolf was enjoying herself as well.

"What are we doing?" I questioned. One minute he didn't want anything to do with me because I was a rogue, and the next minute he was telling me that he wanted me. I was so confused! I had so much on my plate right now, with everything else going on around me. He turned to face me, and closed the gap between us. I felt a little weak by his stare, and felt the heat rise to my face. I looked towards the floor, unable to face him, because this man in front of me was doing things to me I couldn't even explain to myself. He put his index finger under my chin, tilting my face up so that I was looking at him.

"I don't know what we're doing, but I do know one thing. You're not leaving."

My eyes bulged out of my head. What did he mean by that? Was I in trouble? Did Alpha Julian change his mind? With so many questions running through my mind, I was getting nauseated.