"It's a bowtruckle."

"Of course you got the bowtruckle card! You always get that one! You're obsessed with the green stick." Ginny says in frustration, mad to have lost another card that could make her catch up with Harry for first place. The witch was overly competitive while playing games, but playing against her husband always made her even more driven. Harry blows his wife a cheeky kiss, laughing at her frustrated groan.

"Hmm, of course I am. They are adorable." Lia states. She then leans to her left and whispers in Tony's ear, "And they can pick locks."

"I'm not getting you a bowtruckle!" Sirius yells from his side of the table, not even spearing her a glance as he continues talking with Remus. Amelia glares in his direction.

The two marauders had decided to skip the game of exploding snap, claiming that they were too old for the game. Amelia would have found it strange for them to say that, as they both still in fine condition from teaching DADA at Hogwarts, but she knew it was just an excuse for them to continue flirting with each other and play footsie under the table like teenagers. Typical.

"I LIKE THIS BEVERAGE!" Thor's loud voice catches the attention of the whole table. He smashes his empty glass on the floor, "ANOTHER!"

George drunkenly bursts out in laughter, holding his stomach and smacking Thor on the chest. "I love this guy!"

Charlie laughs along with them as he raises his wand to repair the broken glass on the floor. The fixed glass floats onto a tray and Charlie signals the waiter carrying it for another round.  

"Oh dear," Remus says as he looks at the trio of giggling men, "Who gave them the idea to do firewhiskey shots?"

Amelia holds up her hand and chuckles at Remus's offended expression, "If I am going to suffer being sober, then you all get to suffer them being drunk." She raises her cup of tea in his direction, "Cheers."

She leans back into the her seat, the tea and cosy atmosphere making her eyes droop slightly. The witch shivers, her body never having stopped shaking since Azkaban. Even her favorite Weasley sweater, an oversized knitted green sweater with a silver A, can't keep her warm. The everlasting chills follow her around. Sirius had told her he had experienced something similar when he had escaped Azkaban. It had taken a few months for his body finally adjusted to the warmth. She clutches the suit jacket laying on her as a blanket closer, inhaling the smell of expensive cologne. Tony had shed the extra layer once they got inside. Cuffing up his sleeves and loosening his tie along with it. Amelia had taken full advantage of the coat laying unattended. Tony didn't seem to mind by the smug look he sends at her. The witch keeps her grip gentle, keeping in mind that Tony's jacket probably costs more than her apartment... or maybe even her whole apartment building. 

Speaking of apartments, Tony had offered her to stay with him at the tower, as she technically was homeless now that her old place was destroyed in the battle. The genius seemed happy at her agreeing to stay, even if she warned him that she would probably mostly spend her time inside her suitcase as that is her real home. And then there was the problem of the tower being high tech and Amelia being magic, but that's a problem for later.

The billionaire had also offered the others from the team to stay with them. He was planning on turning the STARK tower into the AVENGERS tower. Bruce had decided to take Tony's offer and the genius had seemed overjoyed to have an intelligent work buddy stay with him. Thor wished that he could stay but he was leaving soon, taking Loki, himself and the tesseract back to Asgard. Steve also wasn't going to stay, same with Natasha and Clint. 

A yawn escapes Amelia and she briefly closes her eyes. Only then finding it too hard to open them again.

"You okay there, Mary Poppins?"