16.) "More than you know"

Emma's POV

I woke up and ran to the bathroom, throwing up once again. I heard Sandro groaning from the bed. I got up and locked the door before running back to the toilet to throw up some more. I did not want him to see me like this.

"Open the door" he said knocking on it. "I am ok" I said wiping my mouth. I felt more coming up. "You don't sound ok" he said wiggling the handle. I stood and brushed my teeth and unlocked the door. I walked out and he instantly wrapped me up in his arms. I hugged him back and cried into his chest.

"what is wrong mi amore" he asked running his hand up and down my back. I pulled away and grabbed his hand leading him to the bed.

I sat Indian style. He sat beside me. I looked at my lap and wiped my eyes. "What is wrong baby" he asked grabbing my hand. 

"You love me and Livi right" I asked. He grabbed my face and said, "More than you know" I nodded and grabbed his hands holding them in my lap. 

"I am pregnant" I said. He froze. I started crying harder. I let go of him and ran to the bathroom locking the door once again. 

I sat on the floor and hugged my knees to my chest. A knock sounded at the door. "Baby please come out, I am not upset." his soft voice said through the door. 

"Promise" I asked. "Promise" he said. I stood up and opened the door. He walked in and lifted me up in his arms.I wrapped my legs around him and hugged him close.

He sat on the bed with me in his lap. "I love you" he said. I smiled "I love you too" I said through sobs. He held me tighter. 

"Now all I need to do is put a ring on your finger." he said. I pulled away and gaped at him. He put his fingers under my chin and closed my mouth. "Don't look surprised baby, you knew it was going to happen eventually." he said smirking. I blushed and looked down. 

"We need to tell Livi" I told him. He nodded and I felt his hand going under my shirt and rubbing my lower back. I kissed his lips and got out of his lap. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face.

As I was walking back into the room my stomach grumbled. I chuckled to myself and walked to the closet to get dressed.

 I chuckled to myself and walked to the closet to get dressed

I walked out and seen Sandro sitting on the bed. He stood up and walked towards me. He picked me up and walked out of the room. "I can walk" I told him. "I know love." he said as we walked downstairs. When we got to the kitchen he sat me down and I kissed his cheek.

"Hey Maggie" I said standing beside her. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows. I nodded and she smiled and hugged her. I felt tiny hands wrap around my thighs. "Mommy, up" I looked down to see Livi standing there. I lifted her up and sat her on my hip. I kissed her cheek. I walked to the table and sat her down. "No mommy up" she said reaching for me. I picked her up once again and stood behind her chair holding her. 

James walked in and sat down beside Sandro who was already in his seat at the head of the table.

"Can I sit in my seat." I asked her. She shook her head. I sighed and continued to stand there.

James stood and walked over to us. He took her from me and she instantly burst into tears.I took her back and rubbed her back. Sandro stood up and walked towards us. "What is wrong" he asked. I shrugged my shoulder. "I am going to take her to the living room and calm her down" I told him. He nodded and I turned around and walked out of the room. 

I sat down on the couch. "What is wrong peanut?" I asked wiping her tears. She looked at me and her lip started quivering. "I h-had a nightmare, bout you" she said hugging me. 

My eyes watered. I knew not to ask her about the dream because I did not want her to relive that. I hugged her to me and cried with her. "I love you so much" I told her."Love you to mommy" she said. "Guess what" I asked her. She looked at me. "Your gonna be a big sister." I told her. She looked at me confused. "Mommy and daddy are gonna have another baby" I explained. She jumped up and hugged me tight. "Yay" she said into my neck. "Don't tell daddy you know" I said. She nodded and I stood up with her in my arms. 

"Don't let me go mommy" she said.

"I won't" I promised. 

We walked back into the kitchen and I sat down beside Sandro.

"You okay pumpkin" he asked. She lifted her head from my neck and said, "Yeah" He smiled and nodded his head. I turned her around on my lap and began to feed her.

After she was done eating she laid her head on my chest. "can daddy hold you while I eat." I asked her. She nodded and Sandro took her from my arms. She sat in his lap while I ate. 

As soon as I was finished she crawled back to me and snuggled into my chest. I stood and walked to her bedroom. "Wanna go to the park" I asked her. She nodded her head. I smiled and picked her out an outfit.

After I got her ready I grabbed my purse from my room and walked downstairs

After I got her ready I grabbed my purse from my room and walked downstairs. Sandro, Maggie, and James were sitting in the living room talking.

"Where are ya'll going" Maggie asked when she seen us walking in. "The park" I answered. "Let me go get dressed" she said running upstairs. I stood in front of Sandro and he looked up at me. He stood and pulled something out of his pocket. "Take my car" he said handing me keys. I took them and stuck them in my purse. "Look in the glove department and there should be some cash" he said rubbing his thumb over my cheek. "Why would I need money" I asked him confused.

"Just in case you stop for a treat or something." he said. I smiled and nodded my head. "I am sending some guards to follow you all" he said. "You stay safe." he finished.

He kissed my lips and then kissed Livi on the forehead. "I love ya'll" he said. I smiled and kissed him again. "I love you to" I said pulling away. I seen Maggie walk in again. I walked over to her and we made our way to the garage where Sandro keeps all his cars.

I put Livi in the back and buckled her up and then I got in the driver seat. I pulled out of the garage and made my way to the park.

When we got to the park Livi ran around and I sat on the bench with Maggie beside me.

"So are you gonna have a baby shower" she asked. I turned towards her and shrugged. "I don't know." I told her. 

"We kinda told James" she said smiling sheepishly. "It's ok I told Livi." I told her. She chuckled and pulled me into a hug. "I am so happy for you guys." she said. I smiled and kissed her cheek "So am I" I said.

After Livi was done playing I drove to a near by Ice cream parlor and used the money Sandro told me about to buy everyone some ice cream.