19.) "Come here baby."

Emma's POV

Beep, Beep, Beep.......

That is all I heard. I opened my eyes slowly ans tried to adjust to the bright light. I looked around and seen I was in a white room. I looked beside me and saw a heart monitor. That is what the beeping was coming form. 

I am in the hospital. My hands went to my stomach and I instantly panicked went I felt nothing. I looked down and seen a flat stomach. I started screaming and jumped in surprise when the door bust open. A doctor walked in and ran over to me. "Is everyhting alright miss." he asked. 

"Where are my babies" I asked immediately. "Do you remember what happened" he asked. I shook my head. All I remember were bright lights.

"Miss you have been unconscious for a week.You and Mr. De Luca were in a terrible car crash. The car hit on his side and he got the worst of the accident. We had to do and emergency C Section because you lost to much blood. You babies are alright, but I am sad to say that Mr. De Luca is unconscious." he explained.

Tears filled my eyes when he told me Sandro was still out. I tried to get up but he pushed me back down. "You need to stay in bed mam" he said. "I want to see my babies and my fiance." I demanded. "I can bring the babies and any family you wish but you cannot see your fiance until we run a few test." he said.

I nodded my head and told him to call Maggie and James. 

An hour later he came back in and Maggie was right behind him.

"oh my gosh Emma, your ok" she said running over to me. I smiled and pulled her down for a hug. I pulled away and looked at her with tears in my eyes. "I know Em he is still asleep" she said wiping my eyes. "Mommy" a soft voice spoke from the door. I looked down and seen Livi standing there with tears in her eyes. Maggie walked over to her and picked her up. 

I took her and hugged her tight. "I love you peanut" I said into her hair. "I love you too mommy" she said squeezing my neck. 

"Would you like to hold your babies." the doctor asked. I nodded and sat Livi down at the end of the bed. He brought them both to me and I held one in each arm. I looked at the boy and tears fell down my cheek. He looked just like his daddy. I looked at the girl and she looked like me. I kissed them each on the head and the doctor took them back and sat them in their designated cribs.

"Would you like to go and see Mr. De Luca." he asked. I looked at him and nodded. Maggie helped me out of bed and into a wheel chair. She rolled me down the hall and we stopped in  front of a door. She opened the door and rolled me in. 

Tears sprung to my eyes when I seen Sandro laying on the bed. He had a big gash across his head and bruises everywhere. She rolled me beside him and walked out of the room.

I took his hand in mine and sobbed loudly. "Baby" i cried kissing his knuckles. "Please wake up" I pleaded. 

I sat there and watched him until Maggie came back and wheeled me back to my room. 

Everyday I went to Sandro's room and talked to him

Everyday I went to Sandro's room and talked to him. I would tell him about the twins and how my day was. 

It has been a week since I woke up. I am sitting in my room feeding my baby girl. I decided to wait until Sandro wakes up so he can help me name them. 

Maggie walked into the room and smiled at me. "He is awake" she said. I jumped up and sat the baby in her crib. I walked out of my room and down the hall. I stopped outside of his room. I smiled when I heard his voice. "I want to see my fucking wife" his angry voice boomed from inside the room. I twisted the door knob slowly and walked into the doorway. "Sir please calm down" the doctor pleaded. I looked up and seen my beautiful king sitting in the bed with a angry expression plastered on his face. 

I took a step forward and the floor creaked. Sandro's head snapped towards me. His eyes softened and he said, "Come here baby." I ran to him and jumped in his arms. I sobbed into his chest. He ran his hand through my hair. "I missed you" I cried into him. "I missed you too baby" he said. I pulled away and grabbed his face. I kissed him like my life depended on it. He kissed back with equal amount of force.

I pulled away needing air. He caressed my face and looked me in the eyes, "I love you so much" he said. "I love you too" I responded laying my hands on top of his. 

He looked down between us and moved his hands to my stomach. He looked up with furrowed brows. "Where are the babies" he asked. I smiled and started crying again. "They are in my room" I told him. He sighed in relief and hugged me close. 

"Doc can he stand" I asked. The doctor nodded. I stood up from the bed and helped him stand. I grabbed his hand and led him to my room. As soon as we walked in Maggie attacked him in a hug. He chuckled and hugged her back. After he released Maggie Livi ran up and hugged his legs. 

"Hey angel" he said bending down and picking her up. We walked to my bed and he sat Livi down. I grabbed his hand and led him to the twins. We stopped by the  cribs and he looked into them with a smile on his face. "What are their names?" he asked looking at me. I shrugged and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I wanted you to help me name them." I said. He smiled down at me and then looked towards the babies.

"Ace and Abby" he said. I smiled and nodded my head. He bent down and picked up Ace. He cradled him to his chest. I picked up Abby and did the same.

 I picked up Abby and did the same