12.) "I love you too."

Emma's POV

After we got home from the mall Sandro said he was going to his office to work.

I took Livi to our room and laid her on the bed. I walked into the closet and found on of Sandro's button up shirts. I put it on and crawled in bed beside Livi.

I woke up to a knock coming from the door and a voice saying, "Miss Emma dinner is ready

I woke up to a knock coming from the door and a voice saying, "Miss Emma dinner is ready." I sat up and looked down at Livi still sleeping. I shook her a little to wake her up. She opened her eyes and smiled when she seen me. "Hi mommy." she said crawling into my lap. "Hi baby." I said kissing her forehead. "Where is daddy." she said pouting a bit. I rubbed my thumb over her lip removing the pout. "he is working., but he should be a dinner." I told her. She nodded and crawled out of my lap. I stood and walked to the closet slipping on a pair of leggings and keeping Sandro's shirt on. I picked up Livi and we walked downstairs.

I seen Linda setting the table and Maggie and James were standing behind the counter talking. Livi jumped out of my arms and ran towards them. I laughed and walked over. "Hey" I said as they took turns hugging Livi. "Hey" they both replied at the same time.

Livi came back to me and raised her arms telling me she wants to be picked up. I walked to the table and sat down, putting her in my lap. Linda served the food and we all began eating.

"I gave you one fucking job." a loud voice boomed outside in the hallway. A gunshot rang throughout the house and James shot out of his seat. Livi burst into tears and I hugged her to my chest. 

"What the hell" James said once he reached the hallway. "Why did you shoot him." 

Maggie locked eyes with me and we both stood. I held Livi to my chest and wrapped her legs around me. She was still shaking with sobs because she was scared.

We walked to the kitchen door and looked out. Sandro was pacing the hallway with a gun in his hand. 

I know I should be freaked out that he just shot a man, but he explained his job to me when we moved in.

"A million dollar shipment was fucking stolen because the bastard does not know how to do his fucking job." Sandro boomed. His eyes were dark with anger. I walked a little ways into the hallway. I stop not wanting to get to close.

"What happened." my small voice says into the quiet hallway. 

Sandro's head snapped up as soon as he heard my voice. He eyes looked down and softened when he seen Livi crying in my arms. He started walking towards us and stopped right in front of me. I looked up at him and smiled. He gave me a small smile and reached for my hand. I squeezed his hand and dragged him to the kitchen. 

I sat down with Livi in my lap and waited for him to sit beside me. He sat by me and began eating his food. I pulled Livi out a little so I could see her face. "Are you okay baby." I asked in a soft voice. She nodded her head and wiped the tears out of her eyes. She looked beside me and her eyes lit up when she seen Sandro sitting there. "Daddy" she squealed jumping into his arms. I giggled and shook my head. "Hi princess." he said hugging her tight. She looked into his eyes and said, "I love you daddy." my breath hitched and I felt my eyes water. He looked happy and hugged her once again. "I love you too princess." he said. "And I love mommy also." he said turning towards me. I gasped and began crying harder. 

"I love you too." I said leaning over to hug him. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head. I pulled away and continued eating my food. Sandro was feeding Livi  from his plate.

After we were done eating I washed our dishes and put them away. We walked back up to our room and lay in the bed. Livi asked to watch Little Einsteins for a little bit and I reached beside me grabbing the remote turning the TV on. She crawled to the end of the bed and watched the screen. I looked at Sandro and saw him already staring at me. 

I yawned and he chuckled pulling me into him. I lay my head on his chest and snuggle into his side. I wiggled around trying to get comfortable. His grip around me tightened. I sat up and looked at him. He looked back at me confused.

I stood up on the bed and started pulling my leggings off. His eyes darkened and he pulled me down to his lap when I threw the leggings on the ground. I laid my head on his chest. "I can't sleep with pants on." i explained. He nodded his head and slipped his hand under the back his shirt I was wearing and rubbed my back lulling me to sleep.

 He nodded his head and slipped his hand under the back his shirt I was wearing and rubbed my back lulling me to sleep

When I woke up again I looked to my side and seen Sandro asleep and Livi laying on his chest. I smiled and looked behind him at the clock. 

I t was almost 9 o'clock, I am going to be late for work. 

I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and ran into the closet to get ready.

I grabbed a piece of paper and told Sandro I was leaving for work

I grabbed a piece of paper and told Sandro I was leaving for work. I walked out the door and made my way to the bus station.

 I walked out the door and made my way to the bus station

Hope everyone is having a great school year. Mine just started and so far it is going great.

Merry SNEEP SNOP,