Part 3: Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Blair knocks on Hermione's and Harry's room door and waits for them to exit. They exit their rooms rubbing sleep from their eyes.

"Morning," Blair says with a smile.

"What time is it?" Harry asks with one eye close.
"The sun has not risen yet and I want to ask you if you two want to attend the ritual?" Blair says.
They nod.
"Well get dress and make sure to stay close to Minerva's side," Blair says.
They smile and return to their room. Blair finds Minerva giving a bowl of half dead frogs. Which he gleefully eats as Minerva looks away.

"How can you even make potions if you find this disgusting?"

"The difference being everything goes into a cauldron not get eaten," Minerva says.
Blair chuckles as Hermione and Harry appear all dressed.
"Eat something because it will be a long day," Minerva orders.
"Oh right," Blair says and grabs a plucks a hair from Harry's head.
"Ouch," he says rubbing his head.
"You will be fine, but you will first have to make sure your aunt drinks this and freedom you will receive," Blair says dropping the piece of hair into a small vile of green liquid. Which she hands to Harry.
"This will work?" Harry asks.
"Her potions have not failed before," Minerva says and Harry nods.
Blair smiles, "Good and I'll see you later," and waves at them before leaving.

*With Blair*

Blair walks in silence for a while, Should I even do this? I know I did promise, but is it alright for me to take her away from a world she grew up in to a world that is a complete mystery to her?

Blair sighs as she stops next to a tree where she leans against to wait for the others to meet her there.
A soft breeze lifts her hair slightly before swirling in front of her and taking a human like form. Blair gaze hardens as she stares into glowing silver eyes.
"What brings you here?"
A smile or a frown. Blair couldn't tell what it's expressing.
"Is that a way how you should talk to your mother?"
Blair rolls her eyes, "Mother? You gave birth to me, but that is all you did because the moment you learned about me being chosen to represent the goddess of magic you happily left me on that island!"
It steps closer to Blair who glares at it.
"Yes, I did. See it was a bad decision since you didn't aid me and instead had me sealed!"
"I didn't do it and you should have known that we don't take sides! Only make sure to the balance it kept in place." Blair says.
Her mother glares at her and lifts a finger sending a gust of wind to her who stands her ground.
"You will regret it,"

"Priestesses!" Luna calls out. Blair glances at her smiling as she runs towards her. Her mother takes that chance to disappear.
"You okay?" Luna asks stopping next to her.
Blair smiles, "Yes. We just have to wait for the others,"

*Few minutes later*

Luna's father, Minerva, Harry, Hermione and Caspian in her arms make their way towards them.
"Everyone ready?" Blair asks.
They nod and Blair turns to the tree behind her. She whispers in an old language. She then steps back as the tree bends its branches down, weaving together to form a rectangle frame. A sheen of greenish blue fills the frame giving view to a room of white stone floors with columns as tall that the eye could see. Some green peeks from above as it wraps around the columns.
"Remember to stay next to Minerva," Blair repeats glancing behind at Hermione and Harry while Luna holds her dad's hand. Blair steps through the doorway first follow by Luna and her father then the others.