Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer

Start from the beginning

'What are we supposed to do?' Taehyung asked Jungkook, when Hoseok was preparing the papers for the meeting in his office. They were looking through the giant windows at the view of Seoul.

'Today? Be scary.' Jungkook smirked.

'Oh? That will be interesting...' Taehyung grinned devilishly.

But his eyes fell on Jungkook's clenched fists. His cool demeanor was hiding something.

'Are you nervous?' he asked quietly.

'Do you have your contacts?' Jungkook questioned instead of giving an answer.

'Yeah, why?'

'Put them on. The council is a little bit too nosy when it comes to Royal Wolves,' he said.

Taehyung remembered the curious glances the Head of Wolf Council was sending Jungkook during Hobi's birthday and the hurtful words they said to him.

'Will you be ok?' he asked, a little worried.

Jungkook looked at him and didn't answer. He just nodded.

'Are you ready, boys?' Hoseok called them.

'Taehyung will put his contacts on, and we are good to go' Jungkook said, showing his golden eyes.

Hoseok looked at him and frowned.

'You don't need to do it Kookie...'

'They know what I am already. And it will distract them from Taehyung.'

'I will fucking kick half of them out, when I'll become a King', Hoseok gritted his teeth.

Jungkook checked his guns and fixed his suit.

'Don't stress, hyung. They tried too many times to get to me. They will never be able to pass through you, Jin and Namjoon if they want to live.'

Taehyung was listening carefully, putting on his contacts. What were they talking about?

Hoseok sighed and shook his head.

'I don't like it... But damn! You both look scary!'

'Nobody is scarier than you in your King Mode, hyung' Jungkook laughed

Hoseok smiled dangerously.

'Let's get this over with. Jin and Jimin will wait for us after noon so we can go for lunch together.'

Jungkook took the file with papers from him and they went to the end of the corridor where they entered the meeting room filled with a bunch of people with bored expressions. All of them raised from their seats and bowed to the Prince.

Hoseok sat and gave them a sign with his hand to take their seats.