Maude

The bass in the song that plays travels through the walls, up the stairs and into the room I've just been led into. Once the door shuts behind us, light and sound is muffled, although still seeping in through the crack at the foot of the door. This tiny rectangle of light illuminates an exit path but nothing else, I would be blind if it weren't for the hand that leads me further into the room. 

I shoulder off my bag and it drops to the ground where it lands, falling with a plastic pill bag cushioned thud. I usually keep it on me at all times, attached, so that nothing can go astray, but sometimes - well, more often then sometimes actually - times like these happen and I would rather gamble with my luck than to say no because of a stupid bag. 

Her hand drops out of mine and I hear the sound of a body hitting a bed, then my knees catch on the side of it and I fall too. I move my arms out to search for her body and connect with her hand which must have been on a similar journey. We interlock our fingers and pull close to one another so we can start to make out.

Her lips mould around mine, moving in time with the beat that our chemistry has decided upon. She starts to sneak her tongue into my mouth, I grab it playfully with my lips, sucking on it for a millisecond then letting it go. A groan escapes her and I dig my crotch onto her leg, pulsing against her with the rhythm of her moving body. I run my tongue across hers before plucking her lower lip within mine.

My hands wander down her body to the hem of her shirt and I begin to tug it up, letting her arch her back so I can pull it to her shoulders. I break apart from her so that she can do the rest of the work and I pull my own off too. My eyes have adjusted to the darkness of the room, lit only by the weak light from outside shining in from the windows and as I lie back among the pillows, I see her throw her shirt onto the floor. She unclasps the buttons on my jeans, rolling them off to the floor, then pulls off her skirt. I grab her arms and pull her over to sit on my hips so that she can lean over and be able to continue to makeout with me. 

While our tongues explore each other's mouths, I find the clasp of her bra, releasing it with one hand. Her breasts hover above my stomach, waiting my touch. I cup one of them and with firm but not harsh pressure, I knead the nipple. It hardens in my hand and she moans into my mouth. Her arms are locked above my head and I can feel the muscles in them tighten as I continues to play with her boobs. I trail my free hand down her stomach and onto her underwear, she's so wet I can feel it through the thin materials. The lips of her pussy bulge and I can feel her clitoris throb as though it has a heart beat of it's own. 

She pants into my ear, breaking away from my lips so she can regain her breath. "Go down on me," she commands. "I'm about to cum."

I shimmy my way down the bed so that her legs are on either side of my face. I kiss the tender inside of her thigh, she grips the top of my skull and tilts her head back to the roof, she can't wait much longer. I lay a trail of kisses to the edge of her pants and hook a hand around her leg to roll them to the side. I lay my tongue out flat and collect all her juices from the opening of her vagina. I lick along the lips of her vulva until I'm at the clitoris and then, ever so delicately I begin to suck on it. She groans louder and louder, her grip tightening in my hair. One hand holds her knickers to the side and the other is outstretched on her arse to support her for when it gets too much, an outstretched finger adventurously slipping into her vagina.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she groans louder, thrusting her hips back and forth to create more friction on her clitrious. "Oh my god, I'm... I'm...." 

And her grip goes limp but I continue to please her as her climax gushes. The muscles in her legs, arms and back spasm in time with her orgasm and as I suck up the fluid she tilts forward into the bed, trying to regain her breath by breathing deeply.