•CHAPTER VIII•

Start from the beginning

"Did Jeongyeon-ssi, behave like this everyday? I mean her, being quiet all the time?" I said and she raised her left eyebrow to me.

"Do you perhaps like Jeongyeon, unnie?" Chaeyoung teased and I denied it, but damn I think my cheeks were burning.

"Y-yah , it's n-not like that. I'm just curious, because she's so quiet." I defended and she laugh.

"I'm just kidding Nayeon unnie. Well about hyung, she's not that type of person. She acts like that, because you're not close to her. She tends to be quiet when she's with someone she didn't knew." Chae explained and I bobbed my head.

"Try talking to her. Maybe you'll get along." She suggested and I smile at her.

Hmm, yeah maybe I'll try talking to her. I just wanted to befriend her, and not to be in a relationship with her. Though I admire her face when we first met.

We know reach the main gate, and Mr. Myoui were waiting for us with a black SUV on his back. Mina quickly run to her father and engulf her into a hug.

"Congratulations, sweetheart! You did a great job!" Mr. Myoui said warmly.

"Thanks otosan!" Mina replied cheekily.

Mr. Myoui then glanced at us with his smile still plastered on his face.

"Have you guys enjoyed the showcase?" He asked and we answered in unison. His gaze landed on Jeongyeon, who's very quiet.

"Who is this pretty woman here?" He asked and Jeongyeon looked at him.

"My name is Yoo Jeongyeon, sir." She answered with a smile.

"Are you also studying here?" He asked and she nod her head.

"Yes sir. I'm sculpting major." She replied and her smile never leaves her face.

After some talks, we ride the SUV and I seated beside Jeongyeon. Mina is at the passenger's seat, Chaeyoung and Jihyo is at the first row, Me and Jeongyeon on the second and Sana's with Momo at the last row. The car wasn't that quiet, but Jeongyeon is. She haven't spoken again, after Mr. Myoui asked her.

Here goes nothing.

I tapped her shoulder and she look at me with her eyebrows slightly crunched up.

"What do you need?" She asked politely which I find cute.

"Nothing. It's just that you're very quiet since earlier." I spoke and she gave me a small smile.

"Nayeon-ssi, I'm being quiet today because I don't know you guys well. No offense." She beamed and return her focus on her phone.

"But you can get closer to us, only if you would join our conversation." I said with a grin, and she look at me again.

"How can I join your conversation, if I don't know what's your topic?" She questioned and damn, this girl is so hard to persuade.

I was about to speak, when Mr. Myoui halted the car and said that we have arrived. We get off the vehicle and went inside the fancy restaurant, which I think serves the best steak in town.

The waiters ushered us to the VIP room and they assisted us on our seats, helping us to put the napkins on, and handed us the menu. All of us picked our choice of meal, and the waiters leave the room.

"So Chaeyoung-ah, how's life?" Mr. Myoui asked her with a smile. They look like a father and daughter-in law to be honest.

"I'm great uncle! The stress is quite less, now that the exhibit is done." Chaeyoung answered happily and Mr. Myoui nod.

"How about you girls? Are you enjoying the 2 weeks of break?" He asked us.

"Yes Mr. Myoui, we're actually our break." Jihyo answered happily, making Mr. Myoui smile.

I look at my right side, and see that Jeongyeon's just casually smiling but she doesn't join in our conversation. As if on cue, Mr. Myoui asked.

"By the way Jeongyeon-ssi, tell is about yourself. I wanted to know you more." He said and all of our attention was on her.

She took a deep breath and smile at us, before she speaks.

"Ah yeah... uhm, My full name is Yoo Jeongyeon, I'm 24 years old and I'm a sculpting major. I do have a part-time job at a convenience store, that is about 3 minutes away from the academy." Jeongyeon stated and her smile never leaves her lips.

"Does working as a part-time job difficult?" Sana asked her, and we waited for her answer.

"To be honest, yes. Well because going to work after class, is very tiring. But I have to do it, since our family is not that financially stable." She answered.

"Woah! You're so hardworking Jeongyeon-ah!" Momo exclaimed in delight and Jeongyeon just smile as her reply.

We all continue to talk, until the foods arrive and we started to eat.

--------(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ--------

Wassup everyone!

How are y'all? Here's another update (a boring one) Hope you guys like it😉☺️

Anyways, classes is near and I'm not excited about it. 😔 my mental health is not that good yet, and a new battle will begin again, but I hope that this school year will be better. 🙏🙏

Moving on, if you guys were having tough times or if you're not feeling well, always remember that everything's gonna be alright.😘💖 Don't keep your problems all by yourself, and better share with someone you fully trust 💗

That's all and Stay safe everyone☺️🤗

-이하린-
🦄🦄