Love Red Eye/Shu Back!

Começar do início

"Is that me??" I laughed and I nodded.

"Yup! That's you!"

"Oh my gosh!" She stood up and give me a hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Your welcome," I said, patting her head.

Shu's pov

I were walking around with Daigo.

"So, you were telling me that this Sean guy knows you a Red Eye?" Daigo asked, I nodded.

"Yes," I said. "And he want me to help him to get the last of the Dragon Key."

"Dragon key?" He asked, I nodded.

"Does Darkrix told us that?"

"Maybe,"

"Do you know where's this Sean guy is?" He asked, I looked at him in confusion.

"Say what now?"

"I wanna have a little conversation with him,"

"I don't know where he could be,"

"You called?" We froze once I heard familiar voice behind me. We turned around and saw Sean with his arms crossed.

"Are you Sean, by any chance?" Daigo asked, Sean nodded.

"You want have a little conversation with me, right?" Sean walks closer to him.

"Black Demon," Daigo's eyes widened as he gasped.

"H-how did you know?" He asked, Sean chuckled and pulls away a little.

"Because I'm Darkrix's nephew," me and Daigo gasped.

"Nephew?!"

"Let's go to Beigoma Park," Sean suggested and walks front. Me and Daigo looked at each other before followed him.

At Beigoma Park

The three of us seat on the bench.

"You said you wanted me to help you to find the last Dragon Key," I said.

"I am but I'll help you defeat those pathetic heroes," Sean chuckled.

"Are you sure?" Daigo asked, Sean nodded.

"And besides," Sean said. "I just need one more key to collect so I can summoned the Legendary Dragons."

"How many keys do you have?" Daigo asked, Sean smirked and took out the keys.