"LOVE"

When there is brightness in your life everyone supports you ...but a person who truly care for you is the one who doesn't leave you in darkness..

A person who loves you is the one who accepts you ,when everyone ignored you..you heart will automatically get eased even everyone try to hurt you..if there is one person standing behind you like a shadow the one who truly , sincerely and deeply loved you...

And now after 3 months of their marriage jungkook became that person for taehyung...yes tae tried to neglect his feelings for jungkook.. thinking that it was mere attraction nothing else...he thought he loved yoongi with all his heart ...but he just thought coz the feelings he had for yoongi faded away by time ..but the feelings he has towards kook won't went away how much hard he try ... cause that feeling was 'Love' and what he felt toward yoongi was just liking.. teenage liking which passes like time..

Jungkook showed taehyung ...what is meaning of love ... Even if taehyung hated him, neglect him..he never gave up..he stood by his side..he even throw his family out of his house who accused taehyung..

Jungkook tried his level best to win taehyung ..but now its taehyung turns to show jungkook that he was worthy to be with him..

(Author's pov)

All this time kook was the one who gave taehyung surprises ...now its his time to get surprised..

It was evening jungkook come home early and see taehyung preparing dinner,so he went directly towards his and taehyung shared room and just when he opened the door he got surprised watching the things infront of him..

(A cake)..

(A card)

(A card)

Jungkook read the card and smiled softly..and got startled when someone coughed from behind,he turned around to see glossy eyed taehyung...

Jungkook i know i have hurted you ,,u were trying to be all good with me and i was ignoring ur efforts..i should have known what have you been through as your husband, i should have known how ill ur family treats ur ...leave knowing behind i also treats u like them..u were trying to seek comfort from me and i was ignoring ur prescene.. what's done is done ..i can't change the past but if u give me a chance to prove myself ..i will try to write a new chapter for our fairytale which includes only me and you...  Jungkook i want you to take all of me..i am asking you to make me yours whenever you want...so will you give me a chance and do that?? Tae asked softly..

Jungkook was crying listening to tae.. he wiped he is tears out and asked...Do you really mean what you say Taehyung?? And if yes than say that what i really want to hear from your mouth..

Yes i mean it kooks..i mean every bit of it..yes i except you.. saying no no to you i don't know when i fall for you..I LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK with my heart,with my body,with my soul..make me "YOURS" right now if u want jungkook.. taehyung spoked lovingly..

Hearing it jungkook smiled open both of his hand to embrace taehyung.. nd taehyung exactly did what kook wants..he ran towards him and hugged him tight ...

I LOVE YOU soo much taehyung so so much you don't know ..how desperately i was waiting to hear those three words from your mouth...u mean everything to me bubba ..u r my life ..i love you ... jungkook spoke his heart out...

Hearing kook tae smile and hugged him even more tightly..i love you jungkook ..i m sorry for being harsh to you ...you also mean world to me... taehyung cried..

Shh shh stop crying bub.. jungkook hushed taehyung.. they both break the hug and see deep down in each other eyes..no one knows who took the first initiative but their lips touched both of them closed their eyes and start to move their lips in sync..no lust,no need, nothing nasty just pure love which was poured in that kiss..after 20 sec kook was the one who broke the kiss and attached his forehead with taehyung...

"MY LIFE " kook spoked....

"MY WORLD" tae replied...

Jungkook gazed taehyung lovingly and kissed all over his face and taehyung giggled..

Lets get downstairs now... i had made dinner for us...all your fav dishes and bring that cake along with you i spent 2 hours in making it..tae said..

Yeah 'my life' i will be their in 5 minutes..kook replied..

Taehyung heat the food up and placed it on dining table ..kook came down and his mouth watered seeing the food..

kook came down and his mouth watered seeing the food

(What tae made)

Stop drooling and come sit here..tae laughed while saying...

It looks so yummy ... jungkook spoke..

First taste it nd then say how it is ?? Tae asked..

Jungkook ate a bite of 'bulgogi' and his eyes teared ...

What's wrong 'my world' does it taste bad why r u crying?? Tae panicked..

It taste like my mother's food...kook cried...

Aww honey don't cry ...nd thanks for the complement this means alot to me...tae answer

Anything for you 'my life'..kook replied..

They ate their dinner while feeding each other..they also ate cake which tae made with lot of efforts and kook won't stop praising his husband..After finishing their dinner ...tae clean the mess with help of kook..and they both went towards their room..

They finished there night routine and got ready to sleep...both layed down but now things are changed.. there were no boundaries of tae soft toyes..there was no space between them...they were laying this close to each other that if some one try n heard whose heart was beating they won't be able to recognise..

Good night my life I LOVE YOU..kook speak..

Good night my world I LOVE YOU...tae replied..

At that night both of them sleeps peacefully ,without any regrets , without any pain, just "LOVE"..

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Hey lovelies my fav chapter untill now.. hope you guys enjoy your time while reading it.... if you do than please vote and comment it will mean everything to me...

Next chapter is going to be HOT prepare your 'hobi water' along with 'namjesus' in advance...

Love Saddy 💜