"TAE"

To say this was best day of jungkook's life.. wouldn't be a lie..he was having peace of mind finally.. because his so called family was out until tomorrow..and jungkook has already gained a new friend...yes he and taehyung are on same page for now ...

Taehyung is not talking to Jungkook openly but he niether ignoring him,they finally talked for peaceful 1 hour without any disturbance .. whole time jungkook was blabbering about his life and taehyung was humming in between or would say few sentences..it was already 10 at night so they both decided to sleep..

After doing there night routine they both laid down on their respective place in between whole que of taehyung's soft toyes..but neither of them sleeps... jungkook thinking about his miseries and taehyung thinking about his past 'love'..

But suddenly jungkook sat abruptly when he heard sniffing sounds..

(Kook's pov)

Me and taehyung both were trying to sleep ..but then i heard sniffing sound ..i look around to find taehyung crying ..i sat up to asked him what's bothering him....

Hey hey taehyung why are you crying ?? I questioned..

Its no thi ngg .. taehyung replies while crying....

Taehyung you accepted me as your friend right?? Then won't you tell your friend what's wrong??

I just missed my family nothing else..i never was away from them for this long period its already 2 days i haven't seen them... taehyung answered..

Ohh taehyung don't cry ..thats nothing if you want you can invite them here problem solved now stop crying..i tried to ensure him..

yeah i will do that.. now sleep you must be tired..and thanks jungkook i m feeling well now... taehyung replied..

My heart swelled with pride listening to taehyung ..i was able to make him calm..aish i m slowly and steadily making him open up to me..

Ahh that's nothing taehyung...nd yes lets sleep..good night taehyung .. i wished him..

Night jungkook..he wished back..

That night i sleep with an intended smile on my face....

(Author's pov)
(Time skip its afternoon now)

It was already 2 in noon.. taehyung was watching Netflix ..because he was getting bored alone... jungkook already left for his company... nobody was there in mansion...but now taehyung is not finding Netflix intresting so he decided to go and roam around garden...

but now taehyung is not finding Netflix intresting so he decided to go and roam around garden

Ahh its so beautiful only peaceful place in whole mansion... taehyung thought..

After spending 2 beautiful hour in garden while reading his fav book.."i am home but still wanna go home" taehyung decided to go inside ...

Just when he entered inside drawing room his mother and father in law along with their asshole sons arrived..

Oh your highness what were you doing outside the house?? Eunha asked..

None of your concern.. taehyung replied..

Thats all my concern you bitch don't talk back to me..eunha bad mouthed...

Whats your problem huh ? Why you keep bothering me always? Can't you let anyone live in peace? Is it too much to ask.. taehyung asked annoyingly..

What do you mean i keep bothering you... Its your bloody presence that spoil my mood always..now because of your flithy mouth ... that son of bitch jungkook also started to talked back to me..eunha blabbered...

Who the hell are you calling son of bitch..only bitch here is you.. taehyung sassed..

Eunha tried to slap taehyung but suddenly someone caught her hand in air before it touches taehyung..

Jungkook what this?? How dare you stop me huh...let me show this scumbag his place..eunha angered..

Touch him nd you will regret it.. jungkook warned eunha....

Oh really what will you do moron..eunha smirked....

First touch him then i will show ... jungkook eyes got red in angered.. watching his gaze eunha felt intimidated nd spoke...no i don't wanna make my hands dirty while touching this shit..i will be leaving before i vomit seeing both of you all faces...

(Kook's pov)

Are you ok taehyung...i asked..

Oh yeah i am very much fine..i am glad you took stand for me but i will be more pleased when you take Stand for yourself... taehyung answered..

Oh umm i will try taehyung ...i replied..

Taehyung hummed me and went back to our shared room..

I also followed him ...he went inside bathroom and i decided to ask him what i want to ask...

(Tae's pov)

I m glad jungkook took my stand today..but now i need a fresh shower...i entered bathroom after 15 minutes i come back and saw most beautiful flower i had ever seen in my life once again with a note attached to it..

i entered bathroom after 15 minutes i come back and saw most beautiful flower i had ever seen in my life once again with a note attached to it

( Flower)...

(Note)

I smiled while reading it...

(Author's pov)

So taehyung would you allow your friend to call you by nickname?? Jungkook asked eyes full of hopes..

Taehyung bites his lips and replied...

You can call me "TAE" now..

Really?? Jungkook asked..

Really... taehyung answered..

Ok" TAE" thanks... jungkook smiled..

                 (AUTHOR'S NOTE)
Thank you...this means alot to me 130+ reads..i can't express my gratitude to you lovelies..plz keep showing your love to me...

I am happy so,

Second update for today...please support my work ..ur love means alot to me... Keep voting and do comments plz ....

Love Saddy 💜