"LOST"

(Author's pov)

Back then one time when taehyung prank on yoongi that he is breaking up with him..yoongi said this to taehyung.." people don't recognise me when i m alone tae they try to find you even in my eyes tae... if u ever leave me i will be 'Lost'...but they never in their dream thought that a time will come when break up is the only option left for tae...lets see how??..

(Tae's pov)

Its already evening when i return to my home after talking yooni about our future...my eyes were red and swollen due to crying continuesly even now my tears won't stop. but i have to be strong for my love,, i have to fight against my cruel fate... 

I entered living room nd their sit my jooni and jinni hyungs i run toward them like a kid and hugged them like my life depends on them..and started to cry...

(Author's pov)..

What happened taebear?? jin asked tae..its just i missed you guys so much tae speak..ohh my smol bear we were only away for one week namjoon say nd wipes tae tears..

Hyungie i wanna talk to you guys about something ...tae start a conversation..
Yes bear what is it?? Namjoon asked..
Hyung can we talk in my room plzz...tae said..yeah thats totally fine with me and jin ..namjoon spoke..so three of them left for tae's room which is upstairs..

(Tae's pov)

We reached my room nd settled down  i put my head on jinnie hyungie lap..nd started to tell them each and everything about my relationship with yoongi ...how we met..how he loves me nd all..after i complete my talk i look both of my hyung ...to say atleast I can't read their expression correctly, jinnie hyungie sighed and jooni hyungie was shocked i guess..

Tae how long you have been in relationship with him?? Jooni hyung asked..
Mmm 4 years i replied..

It means you are in relationship with him from the very first you started your college nd u never tell us why?? And what happened suddenly that u decided to speak about your this long hidden boyfriend?? Jooni hyung arched his brows nd asked..

Hyung i was scared about yours and jinnie hyungie reaction ...i never wanted to hide it from you guys ...but because of some circumstances i couldn't tell you people...tae replied

Nd now its necessary for me to tell you guys.. not only you but eomma appa also..coz if i hide it now than me nd yooni had to face consequences..hyung eomma and ap p pa hyu'' ng th ey de ci de decided to g et me ma rr ied to so some one else hyu ng..tae cried like a child..

(Author's pov)

Seeing his taebear cry like this jin also started to cry.. calm down tae we will try nd talk to eomma and appa ok.. be strong lets go downstairs nd talk to them is it fine with you??? Jin asked

Tae says nothing just nod his head.. jin and namjoon got the signal and head to living room with tae..

Eomma appa we want to talk to you guys about tae..joon said..

Yes what happened namjoon everything is fine right?? Hyungsik tae app asked...

Yes dad it's just that.... namjoon tell Everything to their parent about what tae told them..

After minutes of silence hyungsik throw the glass on floor and stand straight ... every single person stand their flinched ...

Is that why i gave you all your freedom tae huh?? Tell me what did i didn't do for you?? I gave you everything you asked for..leave that i even fulfill your those wishes which you didn't asked for..nd what i get in return this huh u didn't care about our respect while loving that bloody orphan tell me god dammit why are you silent now ?? SPEAK when i m talking to you hyungsik roared ...

A pp a I ..tae tried to speak..

What appa i huh what i ...I shouldn't have given you that freedom u don't deserved that you tried to spoil my reputation which i build from years of hard work...yura where did we lacked hmm tell me hyungsik asked his wife nd break down...

Everyone started to cry while tae wipes his tears nd started to speak..

Appa i never wanted to disrespect you,  i never in my life thought that me Loving to someone will bring harm to your reputation, i m sorry appa if i hurt you..but appa i can't live without him appa i promised him to live and die with him i can't break that promise..i can't marry anyone else rather than yoongi...

Oh ok you promised that road side rascal you can't break his promise.. but u can break your appa who gave you this life while working hours nd hours.. Hyungsik get himself back nd stand straight and asked tae KIM TAEHYUNG is that your final decision think nd give me my answer??

Yes appa that's my final decision..tae answer..

Ok you declared what you want.. now listen to me ..if u dont get married where i want you to get marry than consider me as well as your eomma dead .. hearing this tae choked on his tear .. Hyungsik continued.. i can't let my dignity and reputation blew up like dust i dedicated my whole life for this nd our families future..if you decline my order of marrying JEON JUNGKOOK then right here right now i will kill myself.. everyone gasped yura started to cry loudly..

No appa don't plz don't say this, beat me , scold me but never say this i will die without you appa you and mom are my everything..if its that what you want than i agree ...I AGREE TO MARRY JEON JUNGKOOK...tae say softly nd ran back to his room while crying ...

(Tae's pov)

I love you so much yooni nd no one can change it ...but my parents are my life ..i can't live happily if something happened to them because of me...our journey together for our love has to end here ....tae send yoongi a long message nd in end he tell him not to contact him ever....

(Yoongi pov)

I was in cafeteria working as a waiter suddenly my phone beeped ..i took out my phone there was message from my love i smiled nd read it.. after reading it smile on my face got replaced with tears... everything around me went blank nd just than i thought that i am "LOST"....

                   (AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Hey there lovelies i just published chapter 3rd of heartbeat hope u guys enjoy it... please forgive me for my mistakes and do vote if you love it... Nd i m excited to write next chapter coz its taekook who are getting married...

Love Saddy💜💜