She snarled "fuck that baby " . I laughed then I just through my hand back sending a smack to her face turning her complexion red . "Bitch Shut up all you do is complain , I'm with you ain't I . Is that not enough for you Nina ".

She looked at me with tears in her eyes "I'm sorry blue I will get me stuff together " she said whipping her tears . "Maybe it's to late " I said .

I stared the car driving back to my house . Once I pulled up and stopped the car she opened the door . "Talk later " she said . I nodded my head in agreement.

I drove off speeding toward iya house . I had a lot of shit to get off my chest . The thing was I didn't want her back anymore. I just wanted to be friends and apologize for what I did . Lola really had me thinking .

I pulled up to her house seeing a black hell cat sitting next to a peach colored Lambo truck . I grinned "who the fuck got a Lambo truck " I said to myself .

I got out the car walking towards the door knocking only for her momma to answer. "Oh shit wassup Ma " she smiled seeing me pulling me in for a hug "hello my precious baby how is the son ". She moved out the way letting me in .

"He's not here yet but Lola told me he's healthy " I grinned just talking bout him . I loved him so much even though I don't even know how he looks . "Oh and also nice car " I said .

She scoffed "that boy bout that child that car expensive isn't it ". I nodded my head . "I wonder how he could afford it " i said being petty even though I knew what he did . " I wonder to Blue , but I guess your looking for iya she's in her room ".

I walked upstairs walking into her room without knocking instantly seeing her and Kash fucking . "No wonder why yo momma don't like this bitch ass nigga look at you getting slutted out " .

Homeboy got out the bed throwing on his clothes "my nigga what the fuck we can't knock " he said . I grabbed my phone unlocking it "it's been two days since she graduated you supposed to be in Chicago not shacking up with the next nigga bitch matter of fact MY BITCH ".

I really came to this hoe with good intentions until I seen them fucking . Honestly I was jealous as fuck iya was supposed to be my wife , my girl . Not fucking on this dirty ass nigga from the raq . I really made this hoe now that I think about it .

I pointed to her "you just dirty as fuck you couldn't wait to fuck this nigga you just a hoe . You burnt out " I was finna say some more shit until this nigga sent a hard as punch to my face making me spit out blood .

I won't lie this nigga had power behind each punch . He kept sending punches to my face not giving me time to swing back .

I quickly reached in my pants pulling out my gun taking it off safety . Pointing towards his head . "Stop bitch before I kill yo ass " . He chuckled "do it " he said .

I grinned "my pleasure " as I was about to pull the trigger iya hopped in front of the gun .

"Stop "

________________

IYA's POV

I had no problem with Kash beating blues ass until blue pulled out the gun . Now I was standing in front of a loaded gun with only a bra and some shorts and two angry black men .

"Stop " I said . Kash tried to push me from out the way but every time he would move me to the side I would quickly jump back in the way .

"Giovanni think about Amir " his face softened for a second and then his eyes darkened. He looked like the devil and at that moment I truly feared for my life .