𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚕𝚍(𝙿𝚝 𝟹)

Start from the beginning

And like that, Tyran and Lillian had gotten a new addition to their small and obscure family, Tyran starting to call Y/N more his mother and referring to her as that when talking to people. Lillian happily accepted the woman into her family, as said, seeing her as another daughter. Days turned into weeks and weeks into months and months to years flew by. Tyran and Y/N's bond becoming stronger and stronger.

However as the days did fly by, Lillian's sickness begins getting worse and worse, and about a few months later after Tyran's 10th birthday(Which is the one he celebrated before), she was put on bed rest. Y/N started doing everything around the house, Tyran helping wherever he can too. Y/N starts making Lillian teas to combat the sickness, easing her pain and slowing down the symptoms as much as she can. Tyran spend most of his day besides his grandmother, keeping her company by reading poems and stories to her, just as she had when he was younger.

2 Years Later

A now 12-year-old Tyran, sits in the kitchen, cutting up apple slices into a bowl. The sound of a kettle whistling fills the room, as he walks over to pour it into a cup. He grabs the bowl and the cup, walking into a room where Lillian lays, her weakened state laying back into the puffed up pillows, her skin dull with dark circles under her eyes. He smiles at her.

"Hey granny, got ya some apple slices here and some sweet honey tea." He places the cup and bowl on the bedside table, sitting on the chair beside the bed, holding Lillian's hand. She smiles weakly at the boy.

"Thank you, dear." She says, giving his hand a weak squeeze. She lets out a few coughs, wincing in pain as she places her other hand on her chest. She goes to reach for the cup before Tyran stops her.

"I've got it." He says, grabbing it and blowing on it before lifting it to Lillian's mouth, tilting it slightly so she could drink it. She finishes and he places it back down on the table.

"You know, I'm sure I'll be back up and cooking myself in a few days," Lillian says, smiling. Tyran smiles sadly at her, knowing she's trying to make him feel better.

"Yeah, I know you will granny. Your just as strong as a mama, you make her scared with just a wooden spoon." He chuckles.

"Because that wooden spoon is made by the devil himself." A voice says from behind Tyran. He turns to see Y/N, who is now in normal village attire, a bunch of flowers in her hold. "You try getting hit in the ass with that, it hurts." She walks over to the other side of the bed, changing out the now-dead flowers with the fresh ones.

"Language missy, there's a young gentleman in here," Lillian says, chuckling at the woman.

Of course." Y/N chuckles herself. "So how are you feeling today?"

"I'm getting better." She replies, Y/N shaking her head.

"Ya know you are smart but not that good of a liar," Y/N says, patting the elderly woman's hand. A knock at the door interrupts their moments.

"I'll go and get it," Tyran says, sitting up from the chair and walking over to the door, opening it. "Oh uh, hey Jake."

"Hey Ty, just came over to give you this pumpkin pie I baked with my mom," Jake says, smiling at the boy.

"Oh Uhm, you didn't have to," Tyran says.

"No I do, It's only fair to do this with how I treated you years ago. I know you forgave me but I just don't forgive myself." Tyran looks at him suspiciously.