Chapter 92 Overdramatic CROSS-over

Start from the beginning

Kayden: You There! Why did you do this -_-

???: Do what?

Kayden Points at The Fallen Helmet Drinker.

???: Uhh... that was an accident? I didn't control where I ended up...

Kayden: *sigh* you're not the first one i met just like you. Fay can you kindly put the trash away please.

Fay: okay ^_^

Fay Put it in the trash can, which can dissolve on contact out of existence.

Fay: all done.

Then Fay got Interested in petting The Mysterious Kitsune.

Fay: wow.. Fluffy ^_^

???: If you do something like this to another kitsune your hand would be missing by now.

Kayden: you what m8.

Power Level - 0.0001%

???: A kitsune's greatest Pride is their tails... and power. But mostly their tails!

The Kitsune boy makes 8 of his 9 tails disappear and leave only one, which he wraps around his waist.

Kayden: Don't care, but if you really harm my daughter, I'll end you in this spot. No one will harm My Daughter no matter what you are..

???: uh huh. Tell that to the others. And I said any other kitsune. I'm an exception to that rule, but I'd still rather that you ask first.

Kayden: fine, but as long as you don't intend to harm her, you will be okay.

Kayden's Rage Power went back to normal.

Kayden: Fay, can you atleast give him some space? ^_^ As in not touching.

Fay: oh. Okay ^_^

???:Thanks... Now, I know you- *points at Fay* call her Fay, but what's your name? *looking at Kayden*

Kayden: Kayden Freeman, I already know your name, "Cross" I Think 4 tail should be fine :v

Cross: Ehhh, I'll just keep one out for now, but what I want to know is how you know my name?

Kayden: *burp* Holy Dooley! That's The Spot..

Cross: ... Are you drunk?

Kayden: Nope, Enjoying the taste of pepsi and a burp. My HUD can see anyone's names though.

Cross: My HUD just gives me weird missions and pets if she decides to manifest herself.

Kayden: Mines are Custom, but I really don't know what you're talking about.

Cross: Whaddya mean?

Kayden: pets if she decides to manifest herself?

Cross: Yeah. She has a physical form which was very useful when I just popped into existence. She's, in a way, my adoptive mother.

Kayden: .... Bruh. okay p_p

Cross: Yeah it's a bit weird, not that I care though. Probably wouldn't have made it without her helping me.

Kayden: -_- wait.. Shit! My Priorities! I can't Waste some Time doing this! But First let me grab my phone.

Kayden touched his own pocket but wasn't here for the whole time.

Cross: Can't waste time with what?

Kayden: I gotta go fast before they come here, once they're in it's gonna be a pain.

Kayden Panic while finding the G-Phone.

Kayden: *sigh* you know what.

Kayden Equip the Infinity Gauntlet, Use the Space and Mind Stone to find the G-Phone and appear in his hand.

Kayden: There we go. *Spy snort*

Cross: What the [REDACTED] was that snort?

Kayden: That doesn't matter. I gotta go now, and oh! If you see them, tell them that i already left :v and don't touch my stuff once i get back.

Kayden Press The Slayer Button and activate the portal itself.

Cross touches Kayden's mouse and moves it by a millimeter before he left.

Kayden: YOU FFFFF-

As he grabbed Cross, The Portal Countdown was ticking down to 2 seconds.

Kayden: Your Coming with me as Punishment. We're Going to Brazil!

Cross lets out an autistic screech as the portal closes, taking both Kayden and him to who knows where.

Fay: o_O

Inside The Portalzone, The G-Phone Malfunction itself like static Shock.

Kayden: What the hell?!

Then it glows bright, everything is white

Kayden slowly woke up in an unknown area.

Kayden: *groan*

Cross stands over Kayden, slowly going down into a crouched position

Cross: Wake the fuck up samurai. We got a city to burn.

Kayden: city? What city..

Cross: probably the one behind you.

Kayden: okay..

Cross: What, are you not entertained?

Cross stands up and dramatically holds out his arms to the side in a "come at me" way.

Cross: What, are you not entertained?Cross stands up and dramatically holds out his arms to the side in a "come at me" way

Kayden: hope nothing would turn out to be worse, right?

To be Continued