"Shining?"

"Shining?"

Shining: It is a pleasure to meet you, Y/n.

"They already know my name? Are there any traitors? Don't seem to see any traitors in troops."

Shining: Don't worry, we are here not to harm you. We just want to talk with you. . . far away from the public.

Y/n: It's not fair if you already know my name, so what's yours? Don't worry I will not tell anyone.

Shining: Shining, name Shining. Now please follow me.

"There are probably 20 people in this church, even one confessor is strong enough to defeat EB without trying. Shining is the stronger, but Confessarius already outranked her."

Y/n walks as he follows Shining into a room. Inside the room are a couch, chair, and table. Shining then sits on the couch while gesturing to Y/n to sit beside her. Y/n stares at her for a moment before he sits beside her.

Shining: Do you know who we are?

Y/n: Confessor group led by Confessarius.

Shining: Odd. Nobody even knows we exist. You are the first people to know. So who told you?

Y/n: Some friend of mine.

Shining: I see. So do you want to know why I want to talk with you?

Y/n: No.

Shining: That harsh, but I will think it as yes. The reason is. . . I want you to help us kill Theresis and his loyal servant Confessarius.

"What the f*ck? It's not like I am against it but what will happen to the whole arknight story if I kill Theresis too soon?"

Shining: I know you may be confused why we want to eliminate Theresis and Confessarius. Our reason is we are tired of killing innocent people by his order. Do we decide to find you using the rumor we found. Heard you kill few EBH before at Ursus.

Y/n: Then why not go kill him instead of asking for my help?

Shining: We are nothing compared to him. He is too strong. That is why he a Theresis a loyal servant. So what do you say? We will assist you when taking Theresis down. And we will always help you as long as we can do it.

Y/n: What will I get after helping you all?

Shining: What Do you want? Money? Fame? Popularity? Women? Tell us and we will do our best to get it.

Y/n: I will tell you later. I'm not deciding what I want yet.

Shining: Is that so? Then I will wait for your answer in the future. From now on you are our new leader, please guide us to the right path.

Y/n: Hold up. Want a minute. I don't ag-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n can be seen in front of 20 confessor people as he is sweating while looking at Shining.