Nian 18+ (chapter 15)

Nian: Kiss me on the lips.

Y/n: Kiss? That's all?

Nian: You have problems with that?

Y/n: No *grab her by the face and kiss her on the lips*

Nian widened a little but she closed her eye to enjoy the warm sensation from y/n lips. Y/n slips his tongues inside Nian's mouth making both of them fighting for dominance.

Their tongues struggle with each other to win. But y/n win due to strength he already has. Exploring his new territory as he reaches every single inside Nian's mouth. Making both of them taste each other saliva.

Nian moaning as she pulls from the kiss leaving a trail of saliva connected from their mouths.

Nian: How you always win?! I even use my full strength to win but fail! Don't know human this powerful.

Y/n: You shouldn't underestimate human~

Grabbing her face and kiss her again but this time letting Nian win as she explores y/n mouth. While this happening, y/n push her to bed as she laying down while still connected to y/n mouth.

Undress Nian clothes while Nian undresses him. Both of them naked now. Y/n move his lips to her neck and kiss in her sweet spot.

Nian: Ahhhh~ S-stop~

Of course, he doesn't stop. He sucks it hard leaving a hockey on her neck marking her as y/n property. Kissing again while slowly trail down and stop at her breast and suck on it.

Nian: Ahhhhh~ keep sucking it harder~

Y/n: As you wish~

Use his strength and suck more hard making Nian moaning mess as she has a drool leaving his mouth while grabbing y/n head and push deeper into her breast.

Y/n hand traveled down to Nian's clitoris as he rubbing with his finger. Nian feels this as she tries to grab y/n hand but both of them get hold of his other hand.

Nian: Just insert your finger instead of fi- ahhhh~

Y/n: *pull away from breast* Just enjoy it.

Y/n kiss her while he inserted his finger inside the clitoris. This making Nian moaning but it muffled because of a kiss. Y/n thrust his finger faster making Nian moan loudly.

After a while thrusting his finger Nian release her cum to y/n finger. Y/n pull his finger and put it on Nian's mouth as she such his finger lewdly.

The finger clean as y/n go down there and lick her area. She grabs his head and pulls his head deeper into her clitoris.

Nian: You know what needs to do~do~

No need to pull back his head y/n began to put his tongues inside her clitoris making her moan.

Nian: Deeper ~ Ahhh~

Began to lick faster as she can't hold and release her load on y/n face. Y/n move his head as he like his lip. His body then gets pulled down by Nian as she on y/n crotch while running her finger on it.

Nian: *smile lewdly* It my turn to pleasure you~

Y/n: *smirk* Sure~

Pull down his pant to revealed half erected y/n member and that it 9 inches. Nian, see this as she licks her lips before kissing the shaft and put it in her mouth.

She bobbing her head up and down while looking at y/n eyes. Y/n see this as he feels so lewd as his member fully erected making Nian have trouble to suck 12-inch d*ck but still doing it.