Chapter 11

After last night's dinner with Nian y/n heads back to the room to sleep. There Patriot buying some clothes for y/n as he always sees y/n wearing a hoodie.

While Yelena says wants to follow y/n around. Patriots will go somewhere else to meet some potential people to recruit.

Both Y/n and Yelena now are seeing walking on a side road. Plus they have been accompanied by Nian that is taking a day off from work. The reason is boring.

Nian now is poking y/n cheeks nonstop to gain y/n attention. Yelena is walking close to y/n while looking surrounding and aww of the view. Y/n have his eye twitch due to poking he gets from Nian.

Y/n: Yes?

Nian: Let's go doing something besides walking. I'm boring you know.

Y/n: You have a day that many times. And what else we want to do? I just looking at the city finding something new.

Nian: Don't know? Maybe something that can satisfy both of us~us~

Y/n: " I don't ready for that yet. So " No

Nian groans and keeps walking while searching for something fun for both of them. She forgot there was Yelena at y/n side looking they surroundings.

Y/n: Hey, did you guys have ever heard Jelly donut?

They both shake heads

Y/n: Here * hand money * Front of there was a shop selling Jelly donuts. You both go there and buy it. It delicious I guarantee it.

Yelena: Why you don't come with us?

Nian: Us? Do I need to go with this Cautus?

Y/n: Yes. Cause I can't come with you guys I have something to settle with. Go first I catch with your guys later.

Y/n go in another direction. A few seconds later he went in crowds and gone.

Yelena: Let's go, Oneechan

Nian: What?! Since when I'm your Oneechan?

Yelena: * flinched * B-but y/n tell me to call you that.

Nian: 😑 Fine~ let's go to the shop y/n talking about.

Yelena: * nod *

Both go to the donut shop while y/n can be seen walking to the Orphan house where Skadi lives. He has bought some Jelly donuts with Time stop where he can stop time for 30 minutes.

Y/n: Can't wait to see her cute expression again. Must protect Orca no matter wh- * bump someone's*

???: Oh😯

Y/n: Sorry sir.

???: It ok dude.😎

Wait for a minute, that sound reminds me of Hellagur.

Y/n look to the person he bumps as he can feel he delusional right now.