08

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,

oh shit 🤨

"you're scaring me!!" jeongin cried out. "wh- how??" seungmin sighed. until something else caught both of their attention.

"are you two boys lost out here? its 11 PM."

"no sir, but can you tell us where we are?" seungmin answers. "hop in the car, lets go to the police station.." the person in the car, which looked like a police car.

"no, i want to know where we are." seungmin insisted.

"uh? okay..you guys are currently in sun grove." "thank you."

jeongin whispered something in seungmins ear.

seungmin shot jeongin a look.

the car drove away sooner or later.

"what the hell?" seungmin looked at jeongin who was trying not to laugh.

"what???" jeongin tried his best to act, but he really sucks at it.

"never mind, lets go to my house for tonight" seungmin groaned, which meaning jeongin won.

"is haku around at this time?" jeongin asks. "no?" seungmin kept on glaring at jeongin. "why?" "i want to see them.." jeongin mumbled. "you can see me" "yeah i can dumbass" jeongin punched seungmins shoulder. "oh my god...i dont want to kiss someone who is abusive" seungmin rolled his eyes. "but then what if i kiss you?"

"are you horny????" seungmin widen his eyes

"shut!! shut up!!" "are you sure, you've been really wanting to kiss me, you are gay as hell i could tell the first thing i looked at you, plus you were friends with Y/N they're only friends with fruity people!!" seungmin was walking down the side walk with jeongin by his side. "well..i knew that, but i never actually kissed someone" jeongin bluntly stated a weird fact. "really? god...wait- why do you want to say your first kiss was male?" seungmin was so confused, this kid really wants to make out with his so called 'childhood' friend.

"lets just hurry up and get to my house" seungmin grabbed jeongins hand to pick on the pace.

couple minutes later-

it was raining by the time seungmin and jeongin finally got into the house. "if i wasn't there to pick up the speed, we would of both got sick" seungmin eyed jeongin from across the counter who was eating the ramen that was just made a second ago. 

"mwell iwf yo-" jeongin swallowed his noodles. "you, you'll be dead by the time minho kicks your ass after i said we made out" jeongin murmured. "no...your ass is gonna get kicked by minho due to us making out" seungmin rolled his eyes. "can please just hurry up and..." jeongin trailed off. "and what? i don't wanna kiss right now, its just weird, you've talked to much about it im gonna go rest on the couch." seungmin walked off into the distance turning on the tv. jeongin scurried over to the living room carrying his ramen bowl with.

seungmin played some music and went on his phone.

fruity kids

(seungmins phone ver)

you

wtf minho what did you feed jeongin to make him horny 😰

minhoe

ask chan 🤷‍♂️

chan is dad