04

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

changbin sugar daddy vibes 😰

"arcade time!!!" jeongin yelled, and awaking an angry seungmin, "stop its only 8 in the morning shut up you dipshit" jeongin turned around to seungmin with wide eyes and his mouth hanging low, "what did you just call me???" "dipshit, now let me sleep" 

time skip—

"so everyone has cash i'm not dealing with you guys, goodbye!" chan ran off with minho into the arcade, both of their laughs taunting the youngers who stood in confusion, "oh lord.." changbin looked around quickly and jolted and disappeared into the arcade. 

"sorry kiddos no money on me i got changbin hyung" felix said with a wink. 

"bye, i'm leaving you guys" seungmin left with no hesitation, jeongin stumbled to catch up with him "oh my god...hold on seungmin" jeongin scurried away with seungmin. 

"leaves us two" hyunjin winked at jisung. "no shit sherlock" jisung rolled his eyes.

jeongin povs;

"hey should we work on our project?" jeongin smiled. "sure, i brought my camera" seungmin grabbed out a blocky camera and took a photo of them playing a game. 

"eh, good enough i dont want to deal with school during the weekends" seungmin sighed, jeongin just patted seungmins back.

"ohh!! a claw machine" jeongin points out. "ah- lets not waste our money on it" seungmin bit his lower  lip. "whatever, lets try it out" jeongin hummed. "are you sure...that's pretty stupid, but you're stupid all the time" seungmin rambled on while jeongin tried his hardest to get the plushies in the claw machine. "ah...uh," jeongin's tongue stuck out a bit as he concentrated, "oh!! i got it!" jeongin cheered, seungmin turned around in amazement. 

"wow, i never knew you had luck.." seungmin smirked playfully. 

"i never knew you were such a dickhead" jeongin nudged seungmin. 

"yikes, profanity, do you kiss your mom with that mouth?" seungmin gasped and ran his hands through jeongins hair. 

"oh shut it pretty boy" jeongin pouted. 

"i am pretty, i know right" seungmin laughed. 

"i am pretty, i know right"  jeongin mockingly said back, "your just jealous" seungmin huffed. "of you? no way" jeongin ran off. 

 minhos+chan pov;

"okay, its been an hour, lets collect our children before they get lost" chan sighed and got up. "alrighty" minho placed his chin on top of chan's shoulder. 

"i bet hyunjin and jisung are probably making out in the bathroom right now or in a photo booth" 

"what?" chan looked at minho.

-

"okay, felix, seungmin, jeongin, jisung and hyunjin, where the hell is changbin..." chan whispered under his breath. 

"okay back, i went to get food" changbin slurped his slushie. "and no i'm not sharing, hyunjin" changbin glared at hyunjin who was death staring the slushy.

"seungmin can you give me the candy you got with my tickets..." jeongin asked politely, "nope, you lend me something and you dont get it back" seungmin continued to walk away untill jeongin put a quick kiss on seungmins cheek and stole his candy, as he booked it off into the parking lot, seungmin ran after yelling, "you took over me you brat!! yah!! get back here!!!"

"asshole!" seungmin and jeongin were on the ground on the empty parking lot, laughing crazily, but all of sudden it starting sprinkling, until it started to downpour on them.

"dont stay to long in the rain kiddos" felix says walking up to his car with changbin. 

"hey! who's driving us home?" jeongin shot up. hyunjin looked over. "me losers, hop in"

"im going with mom and dad i dont trust older brother driving" seungmin ran towards minho and chan. 

———end———

[A/N; i am speedrunning this book hahaha again its just 700 words because i feel really rushed with my parents i cant even be on for like a day...but its whatever i enjoy writing these, anyways i hope you guys have a great day/night/afternoon !! <3]

[edit: hiihi so basically i am going through and like fixing small mistakes and undercasing things because its cringy as hell, so enjoy!]

stay hydrated !