07

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,

gawd dayum 😰

"ah- shit- i didnt mean to come out to you.." jeongin and seungmin were still on chan and minho's porch. "huh? you didnt need to" seungmin laughed. "harsh..." jeongin scoffed. 

"not at all" seungmin let go of jeongins wrist. "should we go to the park?" seungmin pulled out his camera as well. "sure? but its like,, 10 pm." jeongin looked up at the older. "eh should be fine." seungmin shrugged. "lets go before chan beats our asses to leave" 

at the park—

"didnt you say...-" jeongin turned his head towards seungmin. they were both on a bench, listening to the trees sway in the soft wind, crickets chirping and the cars driving by. "i  did say." seungmin grinned.

jeongin felt his face heat up, and his heart beat picking up.

"okay..." jeongin bursts out laughing, covering his mouth to muffle his laugh. 

seungmin hit the younger ones shoulder. "dont laugh at it!" 

"why can't i?" jeongin wiped his eyes from cracking up at seungmin.

"you'd probably kis-" seungmins lips were sealed with jeongins lips. 

silence.

jeongin backed up. "you talk to much shit about me" jeongin rolled his eyes. "you could of asked for it!!!" seungmin, again, smacked jeongins arm. 

"you were asking for it! you were dying to be kissed!" jeongin had a smile painted over his lips. "okay then! kiss me." seungmin argued back. "i did." jeongin said flawlessly.

"you call that a kiss? lame" the boy laid back against the bench, crossing his legs. "then show me a kiss and i'll give you it back." jeongin spat back at seungmin. "say less." 

seungmin sat back up going in closer, cupping jeongins cheek. whispering, i hate you, in jeongins ear. 

their faces now, were inches apart. 

-

"SIKE" seungmin backed up. 

"you...you fucking!! you fucker!!! i...oh my god!!" jeongin got up going up to seungmin in a choke hold. seungmin ran off laughing at angry child.

"you actually wanted me to kiss you??" seungmin laughed as he ran around, "duh...! i was waiting for it!" 

seungmin was laughing so bad now, he was on the ground, gasping for air. 

jeongin felt a blush pricking at his cheeks, for embarrassment at least...yes.

"okay- okay, FOR REAL THIS TIME-" seungmin finally got up on his feet. "i can't trust you anymore..." jeongin whined, slightly pulling on his hair. "no, no i'm serious this time, i just wanted to double check if you actually were trying to just blackmail me or something" seungmin pushed his hair back, locking eye contact with jeongin across from him. 

———end———

[a/n; hey😛 they didnt really makeout..but in the next chapter 😃, i wrote this in impulse by the way. its just two idiots joking around about kissing each other. i like it...yeah it seems better than anything ive wrote (DEF NOT) i have to take a god damn photo shoot for no reason sighs i hate my family i dont like dresses nor the dress looks good😥 im probably gonna argue with my mom bcus thats what i do, anyways i hope your day could go better:)]

[edit: i really said hoes gonna love this, i did not wtf]